Ross imagine: He comforts you after you get hate

This is one for carissalynch again. 🌹

"Babe," Ross asked you, "are you almost ready?" R5 played in your hometown tonight and you went with Ross to watch the show from behind the scenes. "Yeah, Ross, I'm coming!" you answered. You logged out of Twitter and closed your laptop. All those mean reactions on your relationship with Ross, it made you so sad. And tonight you had to walk through a bunch of those fans. You didn't want to go anymore, but you had to do it for Ross.

During the meet & greet you sat on a chair in the corner of the room. You smiled at the fans and Ross. Even though there were a lot of mean fans, you liked the ones who lived for the band and who brought them little presents and thanked them for being themselves. They were really cute. You kept watching the band talking to the girls untill you heard one of them saying something to Ross. "You should leave her, she just wants to be famous too." the girl spoke. "Yeah, she doesn't deserve you, she only wants you for the money. You're better off with someone else." You couldn't believe that they just said that and started tearing up. You just didn't understand why they didn't like you. You heard Riker telling the girls that they had to stop talking like that before you ran out of the room, into the tour bus. You went to Ross' bunk and cried in his sheets. Ross saw you running away and he ran after you without saying another word too the girls. When he arrived at the bus he just snuggled in next to you. "You know I don't believe what they say, right? I love you and I know that you love me for who I am. You really don't need to worry about that honey." Ross said with a calming voice. "Why do they say it Ross. Why don't they believe me?" you asked a little more calmed down. "They are just jealous, (Y/N). They are jealous because they aren't my beautiful, kind, smart and funny girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans, they meen a lot too me, but sometimes they go way too far." "I love you, Ross." you sad while cuddling into his arms. "I love you too, honey, but I really need to go back now. I'll see you after the show." He kissed you and went out of the bunk because he had to go back to the rest of the band. For the rest of the night you laid there in his bunk, but you weren't sad anymore. You knew Ross really loved you and that was all that mattered.

I'm sorry it took me so long to update but I had a family party today (wich I forgot about, woops) and my country played at the European Championship (idk how you say this in English) and our Belgian Red Devils won with 0 - 4 hihi ⚽🏆

Anyway, I want to thank you for the votes!! It makes me really happy that you liked my imagine. 🙊💓

Love you x