You have/he has a nightmare

Riker 💙

Today was Riker's last day of tour. Even though you wanted to be awake when he came home, you were too tired to keep your eyes open. You decided to go to bed eventually. You fell asleep quickly. Suddenly you began to breath really heavy and you began mumbling little words. Riker, who came home two hours after you fell asleep, was now laying in bed next to you with his arms wrapped around you. A few minutes after he fell asleep he felt you kicking him and screaming. 'Riker, nooo, nooo!' you screamed. Riker woke up from all the noise and he tried to wake you up. '(Y/N), (Y/N), baby wake up.' You woke up all sweaty and panicked. 'Riker!' You snuggled into his chest as you began to cry softly. 'What happened (Y/N)? Did you have a bad dream?' he asked. 'I dreamed that your airplane crashed and you died and y-' 'Hey hey, shhh, I'm here now and I'm okay. Nothing happend, I'm here. Now try to sleep again, baby. I'll hold you.' He held you thight and stroked your hair untill you fell asleep. 'Sweet dreams, baby girl', he wispered before he drifted to sleep.

Rocky 💚

You were having a movie night with your boyfriend Rocky. He chose the movies and they were all scary movies. You didn't like scary movies but he promised you he would protect you. You hid under your blanket the whole time while Rocky held you close. When the last movie came to it's end you decided to go to sleep. You fell asleep really quick. After an hour Rocky was still awake and he saw you rolling in the bed and you were slapping everything with your arms and your legs. Suddenly you felt two strong arms around you. You screamed really loud. When you opened your eyes and you saw it was just Rocky you were relieved. 'I just had a nightmare about that last movie we saw. That creepy man was chasing me.' 'Oh gosh, I thought the bed was going to break or something, you were moving and slapping kinda hard.' 'I'm sorry babe, I didn't meant to do that.' you said. 'I know (Y/N), I was just joking.' 'As always.' 'Hey hey, you love it don't you?' 'Ofcource I do. But euhm... I don't think I want to sleep anymore, I don't want do dream again.' 'I don't really feel like sleeping neither. Let's go outside and watch the stars.' You did as he said and you eventually fell asleep under the stars, cuddled up in Rocky's arms.

Ross 💛

It was 2 a.m. when you got a phone call from Riker. '(Y/N), can you come over, please?' he asked. 'God, Rike, you know how late it is, what's wrong?' 'It's Ross, he had a nightmare and he said he won't go to sleep again untill he sees that you're okay.' 'Oh no, again? I'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye Riker.' 'Thanks (Y/N), you're the best.'
10 minutes later you arrived at their house. Riker was already waiting on you by the front door. 'Hey girl, thanks for coming and sorry that I had to wake you up for this.' 'I'ts okay Riker, now let's go to Ross.'
Ross was crying in his bed when you came in his room. 'Ross, I'm here.' 'Oh god, (Y/N) you're safe.' You went to the bed and laid next to Ross. 'Are you okay now?' you asked. 'Yes I am. I love you.' 'Live you to babe. Now get some sleep, I'll stay over tonight.' 'Thanks baby, you're the best.' He kissed the top of your head and fell asleep in your arms, glad to knlw that nothing really happened to you.

Ellington 💜

You were watching TV on thr coutch while your boyfriend Ellington was fast asleep with his head on your lap. 'Don't go! No don't leave me behind!' he suddenly screamed. You were a little scared at first but then you punched his arm lightly because it was obvious he was having a bad dream. When he woke up he was confused and he was staring at you with tears in his eyes. 'What's wrong Ell?' you asked him. 'I dreamt that you left me and I really thought it was real.' 'Ooh baby, I'm still here. I would never leave you, I love you way to much for that.' 'I love you too, (Y/N).' 'Now let's go upstairs and go to bed.' 'Can you hold me baby?' 'Ofcource Ell, and I'm not going to leave you, never.'