ONE- Miscarriage [EDITED]

A/N: Hi guys, I created this story to convey what a healthy relationship should be. I just want to show that not all 'Alphas' are dickheads, and to point out the misconceptions of what a true 'Alpha' is. It is not being an asshole, bragging, and being egoistic. A true alpha respects a woman, and never demeans her. A true alpha is a gentleman! 

ONE

"They meant nothing Di, you're the one I love..." Jesse declared, as Diana fell to her knees and collapsed on the floor, crying. 

"You were screwing other women!!" she screamed. "How dare you tell me that you love me, when you were screwing other women!" she screamed in between sobs. 

Jesse knelt down, and took hold of her shoulders. "Diana, please listen to me, you're the one I love, not them, they meant nothing to me. They were just a fling. I didn't tell you because I know it would hurt you."

"Can you hear yourself Jesse? Do you know how shitty your excuse sounds? Of course, it would hurt me! You're fucking other women because I'm pregnant?! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?" she said, calling him out of his shit.

"Why are you not listening to me Di?"

"I am! and I don't like hearing any of it!" she said, as she got up and distanced herself from him.

He quickly grabs her back, and held her against him. "I'm sorry. I love you. Don't leave. Marry me. Please..." 

She cringed upon hearing the words 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you'. How many times has she heard it in the past? yet after a while, he reverts back to his old behaviour. How many times has he said sorry? only to destroy her all over again after.

Enough, was enough. She has her breaking point, and this was it. "I can't cope with this anymore Jesse, I've had enough. I'm leaving you," she struggled saying the last thing, but it came out in the end. With all her strength, she pushes him off, and walks away. 

"Don't walk away from me, you bitch..."he warned darkly, and she shuddered upon hearing it, though it wasn't the first time he called her that. It was scary how he could change from a 'begging' boyfriend, who does not want to lose her, to a foul-mouthed, demeaning bastard.

She took a deep breath, mustering the courage to leave, before grabbing her coat, and her car keys.

"Once you're out of that door, don't come back ever again." he warned.

She stopped midway, but pushed herself out of the door, realizing that she has had enough of his emotional blackmail, and cheating, though she still 'loved' him.

Everything about their relationship was so messed up, but she couldn't leave him in the past. But now, she couldn't believe that she was able to get out of the door, without even turning around to look at him.

********** 

It was one of those evenings when Isaac would visit the bakery, and indulge himself with tea and desserts for supper. His daughters have all married, though they visit him every weekend, he does miss their presence at home. Despite that, living alone finally afforded him the luxury of 'space' and quality time for himself.

Carrying the box of cake in the other hand and a sealed paper bag containing freshly roasted coffee beans, he pushed the door of the bakery open, and walked out of the cold London weather. 

He continued to walk on the wet pavement of the street, but halted, when saw a group of people 'panicking' and taking out their phones to call. 

"Is there any doctor here?" one of them said.