FOUR - A Shoulder To Cry On

A/N: Chapter 4 is up! I'd just like to say that I'd like to go light and random after a very disturbing part of the story, just to prepare for another dark part.

Cast:

OC - Diana Ellwood Rutherford
Dr. Isaac Skovgaard - Mads Mikkelsen

Additional Cast:

Rafa Skovgaard - Mikael Persbrandt
Lucas Breckenridge - Martin Freeman

FOUR
A Shoulder To Cry On

"Da... why are you leaving me here? I don't like it in here." A young girl age of fourteen, stood next to her father. She turned to her side to find her luggage, being unloaded out of the trunk. Her father, instead of paying attention was ignoring her, and was rather busy fiddling with his mobile device.

"Look Diana, don't say that. You haven't seen the place yet." her father said, nonchalantly, he couldn't be at all bothered whether her daughter would like the place or not.

"Can't you just send me back to mum? or day school in London?! why does it have to be in Cheltenham?" she complained, not understanding what reason her father has to do this. "I promise I'd do good, just please don't leave me here!" she pleaded, tears threatening to fall anytime soon.

Her father heaved a long impatient sigh. "Look Diana, you can't stay with your mother, she has already left the custody to me. You can't stay with me either, daddy would be busy with work."

"Liar!! You just couldn't care about me!! You just don't want me around!" she snapped and hollered, causing the other parents and their children to turn their heads to their direction. Though Diana was only fourteen, she was already well aware of her family's situation. " I hate you both!! I hate mum, I hate you Da!! you're a sorry excuse for parents. I wish I was never born to this family!! I know why you don't want me around... so you could play around with your stupid 'mistress' without disturbance. You're just like mum!!"

SLAP!!

Her face was suddenly met with a harsh slap, causing her to almost stumble back down and bawl. The parents who were around, almost made an attempt to help the young girl, finding what her father did to be very harsh. But they couldn't just do so, as this was a domestic issue.

"You're just my daughter Diana, you have no right to talk to me that way!" her father yelled back.

"Yes I do, I have every right!! Because I'm your daughter! I have every fucking right! You're a horrible father!! A fucking hypocrite, narcissistic, next time you go to a party, please don't pretend to be some sort of a good father, because you're not!! "

SLAP!!

Her face was met by another slap, but it didn't deter her from talking. Whatever she felt inside for her parents, she let it all out. There was still a part of her wanting to stay with her father, hoping that her father would be there, as she tries to cope up with her recent divorce, other than that, she didn't want to leave their London home. But everything seems impossible now.

"Where the fuck did you learn to talk that way, you little bitch?!" he said, feeling a little embarrassed, as his daughter was exposing his true colours.

"None other than you of course!" she yelled for everyone to hear.

He slapped her once again, this time, blood ooze out her lip. The parents and their children's eyes widened. They were all frozen on the spot, not knowing what to exactly do. People, after all couldn't suddenly just intervene with domestic issues.