Courage

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for, I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for, I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

~Emilie Autumn, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls~

   Ill Ilah appeared last time in Magnoshtat, a small country where magicians and humans live togheter. Even if there was a power from 13 djins and one magi The monster couldn't be defeted so easly, not to mention the fact that the Intermediary was a fucking giant with hands instead of head, and they were absorbing everything what means life. Some of the fighters feel that on their own skin or what was remaining from that because that part of the skin where those hands touched was desindegrade to muscles.It was a terrifying battle but everytmie exists an alternative.Every djinns had different power but what they had in common was the 4 elements , earth, water, air and fire. And some of them had the power to heal. That one was gain by Ren Kouen, the heir prince of the Kou Empire, and even if he dislikse the fact that he needs to fight along with his enemies there wasn't any other option to stop the Intermediary.Even after their joined their forces and used the extreme magic the Giant doll was still standing in his foot. And this wasn't a good thing, they had use their magoi on the last attack and now they were exhausted, even the Magi, Aladin tried everything. The fighters were still young, with not much experience, or that's because not every day appeared on the sky a dark entity which try to destroy the world."Screw it, you are a pain in my ass!"said Ren Kouen.He was domineering as well as he was reckleness . Yes, he may have an empire in front of him but this didn't mean that he needed to fight alone because he liked it. But no matter how much he wanted to destroy that Intermediary, it wasn't possible to do this by himself."Hey you! The shit from Ballbad! Come!""Eh?" said Alibaba scared.Whitout saying a word Kouen drag the prince of Bllbad after him. Then he combined his extreme magic with the power of the Amon djinn forming a giant warrior composed of blue and red flames."This won't work uncle Kouen" said Aladin with a desperately voice. And he was right, they had already tried to do that but Kouen never listend to anyone.And again they consumed their last source of magoi, and now they were just standing in front of that horrifying thing and waitting for some miracle to happen."This is ...n-not p-possible...The terror from Aladin's face emphasize the fact that they couldn't do somethig to stop the monster, even with the help from Sinbad and the Seven Seas Alliance. They were lost.But their attention was capted by a Ship war which appeared on the sky, and it was huge, maybe much bigger than all Mangnoshtat. There existed legends about those things on the sky. Far into the air, where it was believed to be the realms of the gods existed some speculaton about the fact that into clouds people were living along with gods in some war machine which traveled faster than light.But of course everything has remained just a myth, because they had never been spotted this before ."Oh holly fuck..." Nic's altitude sickness was annoying , he did not dare to look down and this was funny somehow."Are you sure that here we were supposed to arrive?" Cassie was also a bit afraid of heights .The ship was huge and they were the only one on that empty ship. Fran could see the fear in Cassie's eyes because of the view in front of them, but also Fran could feel that it wouldn't be an easy fight.Now that she thought better she felt sorry for bringing her friends with her. They were humans, firave humans. She embraced both of her friends and gave them a little bit from her courage."But where have you thought we would get?" said Francesca with a courious face."Eh, I don't know, maybe some Hawiian paradise, not a battle field with a mounstrous thing which eats everything.""Nope, sorry darling, but, unfortunately we were supposed to arrive right here."The smile on Francesca's face made also Cassie laugh ironically.