The fight has just began

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." 

~Friedrich Nietzsche~

 "And now, shall we start?" said Francesca ready for the fight.

"W-what to start?" Nic had a terrified face while he was trying not to thrown up again.

"I dind't have time to explain this but this world is different from our's, the power of magic is stronger here than elsewhere, also the power of gods is amplyffied, but when we returned in time we became one whit our reincarnation from this time."
"What are you talking about...?"
Francesca realized then the fact that when Cassi began to speak she was always putting a question, most of the time.
"If you are just simple humans in the futer, here you are different, and by this I mean that you are Thaumaturgists, they are different from normal magicians and I think you know what i mean."
"Actually ... no, I don't even know how to spell that word. Thaumat-what?"
Nic was a genius, in technology not in history of course.
"You are hopless. How can I say it? ... You have a divine power like the people from the ancient history book, that old and big book that I gave you to read it and of cours you didn't..."
"It was huge and interminable!" said Cassie.
They were smart kids but also very lazy.
"Ok you I'm-to-lazy-to-read-a-book people I think it was wrriten like this: Thaumaturgy, in many ways, is an integration of all other forms of magic. Literally meaning "miracle-workers", thaumaturgists transcend physical reality through the practices of their art. The goal of the thaumaturge is to abrogate or bend physical laws to bring about conscious creation. Next to adepts, thaumaturgists are what most people think of when they think about the concept of wizard."
"And of cours you rebember word by word, but this doesn't mean that we are some sainly or holy? I mean I read something from that book but it was saying that Of all the magical arts, thaumaturgy is the most difficult to master. Those who do are considered to be of a very high origin. How can this be possible?"
Francesca had to admit that was impress because Cassie really read a part from that book.
"That's something what you have to find with your own power, now that we are here don't be afraid to use that divine power, you know how to use it, it's in your nature."
"It couldn't be more perfect... but than what are you now?" Said Nic trying to make him fly, and he did it but only for a few seconds.
"In this world I think I am two types of god, the god of life and the god of death ... or t least this is how I remember."
Her two friends remain silent, they didn't expect that. From the moment when they find out about the little secret of Francesca they tried to learn and understand the true meaning of the word 'god', but the most important thing they remembered was that Francesca hated the most this reincarnation of her.
"One more thing, those people didn't need to find out that we came from the future or something about our time, we are dwellers from the land of fairies, known as Wisteria, and I think you're capable to make up some lies."
"Are you kidding me!? Fran!"
No matter how thrilling it would be a fight of words with Cassie there was no time for that. Without even thinking Fran jump towards evil entity, feeling the cold air touching her cheeks while falling .
"Did someone jump!?"
Sinbad was a powerful man but even in this kind of moment he felt some kind of fear.
"Don't stay like this! Someone do smething!"
If Hakuei could hear Fran she would thank her for her carring even for a stranger.