Authos Note #1

Ok so hopefully I won't have to write one of these again but I don't know. But anywhere there was a few things I would like to put out there.

First of all, I noticed that the Bellamy chapter is less than the other chapters, which means that people probably saw the title and skipped it.

Now I know not everyone was a Bellamy Blake fan, but this is a story where things get wrapped up and fixed from my point of view. And from my point Bellamy is obviously going to be included.

He is first of all a main character who has helped Clarke lead and needs to make things up with her. Secondly he needs to make up with Octavia. Now remembered I started writing this when Lincoln died so I'm off in the timeline.

Plus if I add moments that go with Bellarke, that's just who I ship so obviously stuff will be in there. I'm trying to show how Clarke lost Lexa but in this story she will not, and I repeat she will not be coming back.

And also the ship for "Chip" or what's it called will also not be involved. Luna will get the chip and life in the story will move on.

But I am trying my best to keep the story based on setting things straight and having Lincoln saved and things that are too out of hand set in order. And again, Bellarke may appear but that's because it's been throughout the show all along so it wouldn't feel right to not include things.

I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone but I had to get this out there so people know.

Thank you to everyone who is reading and may continue reading my story.

I should be upload the next chapter within the next week, but with my busy schedule it will probably be next Wednesday.

Sorry guys.

I hope everyone has an amazing day and I hope you enjoy the chapter I just uploaded!

~Jillian