Dire

His hands are shaking hard. He can feel himself falling apart at the very thought of him. Everything is blue-black now. Like ashes, the letter X, the cold of December. He hears the light tread of feet coming down the hallway.
They're back. Oh god, they're back! I need to get out of here, I need to hide.
He crawls under the small cot that occupies his room, shaking violently at the thought of him. He hears the door open and a whimper escapes his lips. He can see his feet now, and his breath hitches as they stop in front of the bed.
"Josh?" A small voice asks.
Josh feels a flood of relief as he realizes that it isn't him. He can finally feel safe again.
Josh pokes his head out from under the bed, his hair sticking out in every direction. He looks up to see the boy he had met earlier. The boy he had kissed.
"H-hi. How d-did you find my room?" Josh questions, eyes wide.
"The voice in my head told me where to go. I'm Tyler by the way," the smaller boy responded.
"I-im sorry f-for kissing you earlier," Josh stutters as he pulls himself up off the floor.
Before Josh has time to even look up, Tyler's lips are crashing into the pink haired boy's. The kiss is pink-green-red, like crushed velvet, rippling water and the scent of August. Josh slowly pushes Tyler onto the bed, his hands trailing down the younger boy's torso. Tyler breaks the kiss, breathing deeply. "Don't be sorry," he urges, "it was great."

A/n: Super short fuller chapter because I don't know where I'm going with this