Dress Shopping

"Wally come on....." I said into the phone

"I HATE DRESS SHOPPING" Wally responded

"Pleaseeee" I whined

"I'm glad we're on the phone, otherwise you would do those irresistible puppy dog eyes" He said

"Wally......." I said quietly

"OKAY FINE I WILL GO DRESS SHOPPING WITH YOU, I will be at your house in 3 minutes"

"YAY OKAY" I shouted the phone and hung up.

I got up from bed and attempted to get dressed, I was too lazy to do that so I just put on sweats in a point of effort, but hey, Wally knows how lazy I am, but hey, he is so much lazier than me. I heard a knock at my door. I knew that, that was more than 3 minutes. So I walked up to the door to open it and saw Wally with his hands behind his back. 

"Hey babe, uh" he pulled out flowers from behind his back "I got you these..." 

"Awww thanks babe." I said kissing his cheek.

I walked in my kitchen and set the flowers in  a vase and walked back to my front porch.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

He picked me up bridal style and we sped off to the mall. In about 5 minutes we arrived there. Wally put me down and we started exploring all the stores. After 2 hours I had about 6 bags of clothes and such. 

I walked into this one dress store and Wally's face lit up instead of looking for a seat. He ran off somewhere in the store, but I might as well find him later. So when I bought what I needed to I went to go find Wally. I looked everywhere in the men's section but he wasn't there, so I went into the womens section to see if he was trying to find me. Then when I passed by the dressing room, Wally walked out wearing a beautiful silk dress. 

"How do I look?" He asked doing a strut pose. 

"Oh my god West" I said bursting out laughing

I took out my phone and took a picture of him,

"New screensaver" I said while Wally just stood there in a dress while everyone stares at him.

"Don't worry I'm not gay, it's not bad being gay though..." Wally shouted in a hushed tone at this group of kids.