Storm and Silence

Author:Robthier

Status:Complete

Genre:Romance-#124 on Romance

Parts:98

Rating:

Awards:Book of the year 2015!

Description:

"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job."My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes...In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

Review:

If your in the mood, to read something completely different from the usual Romance novels here on watt pad, this is the book for you.This book is just simply genius and incredibly written.

It's not your typical cliché Romance story, it has a whole lot of drama, it will have it's aww-worthy moments and it's comical moments, that will make double over with laughter.You will fall in love with the characters, specially the hard, wealthy and cold, Mr. Rikkard Ambrose;But also the great mischievous and witty Miss lily Linton, on her fight for the equality of genders.

This book is one my absolutely Favourite books on wattpad, which I read a while ago. The minute I started it , it couldn't stop reading it, I was completely hooked.I probably finished in a day or so.I would honestly give a 10/10, because it's just such a great book.I would recommend to anyone, despite what your mood your in, you'll love this novel.

Updated:(May 4th, 2016)