Chapter 1

Picture of Mia!
Updaates will come as quick as I can get them written.
Enjoy.
______________________
(Mia's POV)
"Happy birthday baby girl!" My dad sang as I walked down the steps. Today was my 13th birthday.
After getting breakfast and getting ready I walked out back to see everyone waiting for me. My pack members are all really nice. They respect my parents and love having them as their Alpha and Luna.
As I blew out the candles on my cake I heard a howl and everyone jumped up. My Dad said something to Hayden and he shook his head vigorously. My dad nodded and said something else. Hayden nodded and ran to me looking heart broken.
"What's going on?" I asked. He took my hand and pulled me into the house.
"We have to leave Mia. Now." He pulled me upstairs and started packing his bag. I went to my room and did the same.
"C'mone. Quickly. Be quiet." He whispered. I threw my book bag over my shoulder and followed him. We went out the side door and ran towards the woods.
"What about dad? And mom?" I questioned nervously.
"They aren't coming Mia." He said sadly. I looked back and saw rogues surrounding my pack. I gasped and Hayden kept pulling me. As we got to the tree line I stopped and looked back. What I saw is something I will never forget.
"DADDY!" I yelled as a rogue pounced on him, snapping his neck.
Hayden picked me up and started running. I sobbed into his shoulder until I passed out.
________________________
"Daddy!" I screamed, abruptly sitting up in bed. Hayden jumped into bed with me and pulled me close. He whispered soothing words into my ear as tears streamed down my face. I buried my face into his shoulder and continued to cry. That memory has haunted me every single night.
Once I had stopped crying Hayden let me go and I got up, walking to the shopping bag on the floor. We had no money and had to steal clothes and food to survive. I pulled out the clothes I had gotten yesterday and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed, looking at myself in my mirror. I wanted to cry at the sight of my ratty looking reddish blonde hair. My once bright blue eyes that were full of life were now dull and full of nothing but sorrow. I looked away and grabbed my stuff. As soon as I opened the door I smelt at least three other wolves. I slowly looked from behind the door and saw three men searching through our stuff. I froze and they didn't seem to notice my presence. I looked around and saw Hayden standing in the door way behind them. He put his fingers to his lips signaling for me to stay quiet. I nodded and crept backwards a little bit.
"The window" Hayden sent through the mind link, pointing behind me. I nodded and silently turned around opening the window. I got up on the window sill and jumped out. Making sure to land safely. I stood there for a few minutes when Hayden came running out, he grabbed my hand and continued to run. We ran for 20 minutes before we finally stopped.
"Who were they?" I asked out of breath.
"That was Jonathan Ross. Our fathers brother." He said.
"Since when did dad have a brother?" I asked, shocked.
"You were 5." He sighed, sitting down. I followed suit and he pulled me close to him. "Johnathan was the alpha at the time. You loved uncle John. He would play with you, read you stories, and always tuck you into bed. Then you started acting afraid of him. You didn't want him to touch you or be around you. So dad put up little cameras in your room. Jonathan had been hitting you. He had been since you were 4. We didn't know. When dad found out he was furious. He challenged Jonathan for the Alpha title. They fought and Jonathan submitted first. Once dad was Alpha he banished Jonathan. Jonathan was pissed. He swore he would come back for you. That you were his mate or some weird shit like that. And he left. Never to be seen, until your 13th birthday. When he killed dad."
"He abused me? When I was 5?" I choked out. Hayden nodded and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry. I should've protected you. I was your older brother. I should've known." He muttered. "I should've stayed and protected dad. He told me who it was. He knew it as soon as Jonathan howled. That's what he told me to do. To take you and run." I shook my head and hugged him tighter.
"It's okay. It isn't your fault." I said. He shook his head and pulled away.
"We should go. They'll be coming soon." I nodded and I went behind a tree, taking off my clothes and shifting into my red and blonde wolf. I wasn't as big as Hayden in wolf form, but I was bigger than the aver have she wolf due to my alpha blood. I picked my clothes up in my mouth and walked out to see my brothers blonde wolf. We started running and didn't stop.

2 hours later we were still running. We weren't planning on stopping anytime soon until we heard a chorus of growls behind us. We both tried to speed up but three wolves came in front of us, causing us to come to an abrupt stop. One wolf shifted, putting on shorts.
"Shift Rogues." He commanded. I shied away and my brother growled a bit. He understood that I was uncomfortable and motioned for me to go behind the tree. I shifted and put on my black ripped skinny jeans and my white tank top. I walked back out, wincing at the sticks poking my feet. The wolf looked me over and Hayden stood in front of me.
"Leave her alone." He growled.
"Uh huh." He grunted. "Our Alpha is on the way to decide what to do with you two. He isn't big on killing she wolves.
"Who's land are we on." I asked quietly. At this the wolf smirked and said the words I was dreading.
"You are on Dark Crescent Pack land." I started trembling and Hayden hugged me. I know who these people are and this isn't good. The Alpha, Marcus Moon is known for his ruthless ways towards rogues. Oh no.

We stood there for about 5 minutes before I smelt the most amazing thing. It was like a woodsy, cinnamon smell.
Mate! My wolf screamed in my head.
I heard footsteps and looked up, staring into the most gorgeous green eyes.
"Mate." I heard a voice growl. Coming face to face with Alpha Marcus Moon.
He's my mate.