Chapter 12

"Kitten. Kitten please. Come out." Marcus pleaded for the tenth time today. I had been ignoring since two nights ago. I'm not sure why I'm so upset about this. I just am.
It's 1:36 p.m. and Marcus has been outside the door since 10:00 a.m. I opened the door and walked past him going to the kitchen. I made us both lunch and we ate in silence. Once I finished I put my dish in the sink and went upstairs for the rest of the day.

I woke up the next morning and ran to the bathroom, throwing up whatever was in my stomach. I flushed and brushed my teeth. My head was pounding and I didn't know what was happening. I clumsily got up and opened the door.
"Marcus" I whimpered "I'm sorry. I miss you." He hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head.
"Kitten. You don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you kitten. I missed you too." He picked me up and I snuggled up to him, falling asleep.
Once again I woke up and threw up. I brushed my teeth and called Melanie, asking her to come over. I think I know what's wrong.

"I think I'm pregnant." I told Melanie "I need pregnancy tests."
She hopped up and clapped her hands.
"Okay okay. But why do you think that?" She asked.
"Well. I've been mad at him for something he does a lot. I got way too emotional. I've been way too emotional. And morning sickness." I answered. She squealed and ran to get the tests.
*5 pregnancy tests and 4 minutes later*
Positive. They're all positive.
"I'm pregnant." I whispered. Melanie did a happy dance and hugged me. I looked at her as tears pooled in my eyes.
"What's wrong?" She panicked.
"What if Marcus doesn't want the baby? What if he leaves?" I whimper.
"Hey. Mia. It's alright. He loves you and he will love this baby. I promise." She comforted me. I nodded my head and placed a hand over my stomach.

Later on that night I sat in bed, waiting for Marcus to come home.
"Hey baby" I looked at my stomach "it's your mommy. I know. Insane lady talking to her stomach. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you. And I hope your daddy will too." I whispered.
Marcus came in the room and looked at me.
"What's up kitten?" He asked cautiously.
"Marcus" I began "I need to tell you something." He nodded for me to continue as he walked to the closet "I'm pregnant." He froze and just stood there. He didn't turn around and look at me at all. He just stood there.
"Oh." I said. Getting up as tears fell down my face. I knew it. He doesn't want this baby. He doesn't want me. I started to walk out of the room and he grabbed my arm.
"Hey. Kitten. Don't think like that." He said. I looked at him questioningly. "You let your wall down. I could hear your thoughts. Kitten. I love you. I want this. I want to have a family with you."
"B-But you s-stood there. Y-You just stood th-there." I sobbed. He pulled me into a hug and I continued to cry.
"Kitten. Hey. Shhhh. I was just shocked. Believe me when I say that I want this more than anything. I love you kitten. Always and forever." He said to me.
"Always and forever." I whispered. He took me to bed and laid down with me. I instantly fell asleep.
*Mia's Dream*
I was running through the woods with a baby girl in my arms. I looked back and Jonathan was behind me, making me run quicker. Once he was out of sight I hid the baby in a tree.
"Stay here. I love you." I said to her. I started running the opposite way. Then it was black.
I was in the clearing. I looked around and there was blood. It was everywhere. There were a lot of fallen wolves from my pack but I was looking for Marcus. I saw him in the middle of the clearing. In front of him was Jonathan. Jonathan pinned him to the ground and I tried to scream but I couldn't. I watched my mate die. Then it went black.
I was in my backyard on my thirteenth birthday again. It all happened so fast. I watched my dad die again. Then it was black.
I was in a graveyard, crouched in front of a tomb stone. I read it and my heart shattered.
Marcus Moon
Loving mate, father and alpha.
"Always and Forever"
______________________
I screamed and shot up in bed. Marcus woke up and pulled me to him. I cried into his shoulder as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I was calm enough to tell him my dream.
"...I watched you die Marcus. Then I had to watch my dad die all over again. I can't lose you. Please don't leave me." I looked into his eyes and he leaned down, capturing my lips in a soft, loving kiss.
"I love you kitten. I'm not going anywhere. You are my always and forever." He whispered.
"Always and forever." I whispered back.