Chapter 5

Mia's POV
I woke up with a pounding headache and I was sore all over. I looked around and could barely see anything. Then I remembered. Everything. I whimpered and sat down, trying to think. There was a tiny window that offered very little light. Other than that it was black. There was a door with a window that offered no light. I got up and shakily made my way to the door. I turned the handle and to my surprise it opened. I slowly walked out and looked around. I gasped and threw my hand over my mouth. We were in my old house. Tears tried to sneak out of my eyes but I blinked them back. I tried contacting my wolf but it was as if she wasn't there. What the hell is going on.
I kept walking for about five minutes until I saw him. Jonathan. He was talking to a few rogues until he caught my scent. He looked up in shock.
"How the hell did you get out?" He questioned.
"You didn't lock the door dumbass." I sneered at him.
"B-But the doorknob is made of silver. You shouldn't of been able to do that. What the hell." He muttered. He waved his hands and the rogues grabbed my arms. I yelped in surprise and glared at Jonathan. He stood there for a minute and a look of recognition crossed his face.
"You are just like your grandfather, aren't you?" He growled. I cocked my head to the side and he shook his head. "You're immune. To silver and wolfsbane. Just like him. I'm supposed to be the most powerful. This won't work." He ranted. "I killed my father. But I can't kill you. You're my mate. I guess I'll have to find a way to strip you of your immunity." He shook his head and stalked away. The rogues took me back to the cell and locked the door this time. I walked up and grabbed the doorknob. Nothing. Well shit.
Marcus's POV
"Marcus." Hayden walked in. We have been searching for Mia for a week now. We have pin pointed 4 possible locations and are starting our search tomorrow. "I need to tell you something." He said.
"What." I growled.
"Mia. She's..special." He muttered.
"What do you mean." I snarled at him.
"She's..immune. To silver and wolfs bane. Just like our grandfather. He was killed in a rogue attack when she was 4. She doesn't know she is. I thought she'd be safer. She heals quicker than an average wolf and when she turns 18, she'll be different. Her senses will be heightened 5x as much as a regular wolf. Her wolf will also go through a change. I'm not sure what, all I know is that her wolf will change." He looked at the floor and I got up, turned around and punched the wall.
"Change of plans. We leave tonight." I muttered. I went upstairs to get ready and Hayden told the others.

First we're going to a rogue hideout. After that we'll go to an old, abandoned pack. Then we'll go to an abandoned rogue hideout. Then to her old pack grounds.
I walked out the front door and saw all of my warriors here. I nodded at them and shifted. I howled to the moon and took off, my warriors following.

We ran for 2 hours before we arrived at the first rogue hideout. I sniffed the air and couldn't smell her. I took a loop around the entire place.
She isn't here. Let's move. I went through the the mind link. We ran for another 4 hours and got to the abandoned pack grounds. I sniffed around and howled when I caught her scent, it was faint but she was here. I followed the scent all the way to a building that appeared to be the pack house. I went inside and sniffed around. I found a door and went down the steps, sniffing the air. Then it was gone, just like that. Her scent disappeared. I growled in frustration and ran back to my warriors.
She was here. But not anymore. Let's keep going.
I took off into the woods and headed towards the next hide out.
We got there a few hours later and it was empty. Just like the other three. Where's my mate. I growled and shifted into my human form. I punched a tree and Hayden walked over to me in his human form.
"We still have one more place. It'll take us longer to get there so we should go." His eyes were filled with sorrow and I knew why. We were going to the place he grew up in, the place he watched his parents die in.