Chapter 17

"No!" Marcus yelled "I will not let that rogue live. He was sent here to kill our child Kitten!"
"But he didn't Marcus!" I yelled back "what do you not get about this? He's just a young boy. He thought I was Jonathan's mate. That I was kidnapped. He thought he was saving me. When he found out the truth he betrayed Jonathan! God damnit Marcus! We are not killing him!" Marcus looked at me and his eyes were pitch black.
"Fine. But when he isn't who you think he is don't fucking come crying to me." He growled and stormed out of the room. I turned and punched the wall. Him and his damn emotional roller coaster. I wiped the tears off my face and left the office, going down to the cellars.
"What's your name pup." I walked down to the rogues cell.
"My name is Amaris." He said quietly.
"How old are you?"
"14 Luna."
"Do you know anything that could help us Amaris?" He nodded and looked at me.
"Jonathan has a witch. Evangeline. He kidnapped her and her child. He has been keeping the child away, using him as leverage to get her to do his bidding. The dreams you have been having. That's Jonathan. He's making the witch put them in your head." He lowered his head and a tear slipped out of his eye. "I'm sorry. I really am sorry."
"It's okay Amaris." I unlocked his cell and went inside. I pulled him to me and he hugged me. "It isn't your fault. I need you to understand that I believe you, but I need you to stay down here until all of this is over, okay?" He nodded his head and pulled away from me.
"Thank you Luna Mia."
"Do not thank me Amaris." I smiled at him and left the cell, letting the guards lock it.

I walked into our room and grabbed my stuff to take a shower. While I was washing my hair I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. 'Don't fucking come crying to me.' Have I finally driven him away? Does he no longer love me? Is the end of our always and forever. Tears streamed down my face as I shut the water off and got out, getting dressed and putting my hair up. I opened the bathroom door and froze. Marcus was sitting on the bed. His head snapped up and he met my gaze. Once he noticed the tears flowing down my face he got up and rushed over to me.
"Kitten. Don't cry. Please don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Fuck I didn't mean it." He whispered. "I love you. I just want to keep you safe. I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry kitten." I jumped into his arms and buried my face in his shoulder.
"It's okay. I love you too. You won't lose me. Im your always and forever and you're mine." I sniffled "I trust the boy but he's staying in the cell until this is over. Until Jonathan is gone. I'm sorry I argued with you. I just don't want anyone else to die because of me. And the boy, Amaris. He's 14." Marcus nodded and kissed the top of my head.
"Let's go to sleep kitten." He picked me up and laid in bed with me. I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.
*Mia's Dream*
I was running through the forest. I was running to something. When I burst through the trees there was a woman. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She looked at me and ran over.
"Mia. Listen to me. I'm Evangeline. I've been sending you these awful dreams. I'm so sorry. Jonathan has my baby. I have to protect my child. None of this is real. Jonathan knows he will lose. He is trying to weaken you. You being weak will weaken Marcus. He is crazy. The rogue wolf in him has started taking control. I'm sorry Mia. I have to go." The lady said. Then it was black.
-----------------------------------------
I shot up in bed and looked around. Marcus wasn't there. I got up and walked down to our office. I opened the door and he was in there with Reed and Hayden.
"I need to tell you something." I said, sitting on Marcus's lap.
I then explained my dreams to them and told them about Evangeline.
"So. It looks like we have a witch to rescue." Reed said. I nodded and looked at Marcus. He nodded as well and we got to planning the rescue mission.