Maybe Meeting You Was Fate

I was going home after school one afternoon. I had a lot to do tonight, so I decided to use time management. And tomorrow is Saturday and I won't have any classes. Phew.

I was walking down the streets in Seoul, deciding to walk for a little while before heading home. I was about to cross a street when on the other side of the street there was the guy I met the other day-Chanyeol.

"Um, you're Yuri?" He asked me as I walked to him on the other street.

"I am. And you are Chanyeol." I said, smiling. He smiled back too, he looks so adorable.

"So where are you heading to?' He asked, we were walking in the streets side by side. I couldn't stop blushing so I decided to walk while I had my down looking down while blushing.

"I'm heading home. I don't have anything else to do tomorrow. Maybe we could meet up tomorrow oppa?" I suggested then he smiled brightly.

We exchanged numbers then he continued to walk home with me. Once we got home, Chanyeol said good bye, waved and smiled at me then left.

When I plopped down on the bed, I had noticed that my phone had one message. I opened my phone and saw a cute text from Chanyeol:

"See you tomorrow at Blue's Confectionary Sweets Shop, take care jagiya :)"