One Fine Afternoon

"Oppa~ where are we going?" I asked Baekhyun for the nth time.

"Just follow me and you'll like it" There he goes again with his cute eyesmile.

So I followed Baekhyun without asking him to where we are going. It turns out that he took me to a childrens park.

"A park huh?" I said while grinning like a kid. I went to the swing and sat there, Baekhyun went to my back then started pushing me lightly at first.

"Higher oppa!~" I said, then he started pushing the swing higher and faster.

"That was great oppa *laughs*" We started strolling around in the park. The park was a really great spot to make as a meeting place. There weren't many trees and there weren't a lot of trees, the wind is cold and it feels nice when it touches your skin, and the atmosphere here is more  lively.

"Sit there Yuri, I'll go get something." I sat on an a empty bench, alone. What would Baekhyun get? He didn't even bring anything.

"I'm baek!~" I heard him say., I turned around my back to see Baekhyun holding two ice creams.

"This one's for you." He handed me a strawberry flavored ice cream, we started strolling again in the park while licking our ice creams. It turned out to be a nice walk in the park with Baekhyun..or maybe I should call it now as a date? But Baekhyun was a sweet guy, romantic as well. After eating our ice creams, we decided to look at some shops in Myeongdong.

"Have you seen anything you like Yuri?" Baekhyun asked. I was still looking around the little shops here, they were all cute.

"Not yet oppa....what do you have there?" I asked. I saw Baekhyun holding two bracelets. One was in the color of black and one was in the color of white. They had two little bells, when played together they make a pretty chime sound.

"There pretty oppa." I said and admired the black one. So Baekhyun decided to the buy two. I get to keep the black one while he gets to keep the white one. After buying the bracelets, we accompanied me to walk home.

"I had fun today. Thanks for the time oppa" I smiled then headed inside the house. After closing the door I leaned my back against the door. I looked at the bracelet then played the two bells that made a pretty chime sound.