One Rainy Day

"Hey~" He said, looking down at me with a grin on his face.

I smiled. I was happy that he kept his promise and that he was still with me here.

"Thanks for staying here with me" I smiled then I went on top of him and layed down on his chest.

"No problem *chuckles soft* anything for you~" He said, then layed down again.

Let me tell you what excatly happened....

Me and Chanyeol were walking home, we were talking about how he was serious for me and how I stole his heart from the first time he saw me. I was about to tell him about what me and Baekhyun talked about the other night when suddenly, a heavy rain dropped on us. We were walking in a street so we decided to run into a house or cabin that was empty.

When we got inside, our clothes were soaking wet. In other for us to restore our body temperature, we turned back to back, naked. I, myself wasn't completely naked. Just left wearing an underwear.

"I'm sorry..I brought you in such a horrible mess. I'm an aweful person." I said then buried my face in my hands.

"Stop saying that you're a horrible person. You're actually the person I fell in love with from the day I saw you. And besides, having you here with me in this kind of situation is romantic." He said then turned around to hug on my waist. I could feel his heat. It was warm, I smiled.

"Will you let me..show you how much I love you?" He whispered into my ear. I turned around to face him. I kneeled on the floor, and then we kissed for the first time.