Sleepover

I had Baekhyun over at my house for a sleepover, since the week is almost up I agreed that Baekhyun oppa can stay over and have a little sleepover at my house. The week isn't over yet and Chanyeol's not yet here, my parent's will arrive here at night time.

We were here in my room, watching different kinds of movies in my room. I also brought a lot of food in the convenience store near my house. I had probably brought 2 bags from the convenience store and all of it were sweet foods. Baekhyun now knows that I suck up like a kid in sweet foods.

"I didn't really know you like sweet things. *chuckles* you're like a kid when you hug that tub of ice cream." He said, I was munching on a tub of vanilla and strawberry ice cream. I don't even have plans sharing the ice cream tub with him.

"Can we share?" Baekhyun pouted. omo~~

"No." I said then stuck my tongue out at him. He's still pouting. He looks so cute when he pouts.

"Okay, here have some" I shared the tub of ice cream with him as we watch a movie.

"Who do you like Yuri? Me or Chanyeol?" He questioned. How do I answer this question? I can't even answer it...so all I did was stay quiet and looked down then shook my head.

"I don't know oppa...its hard to pick one when I know I love the bo-" I didn't even get to finish what I said. I was cutted in short when I felt my lips were sealed with Baekhyun's lips. We shared a long and gentle kiss then it turned to a long and deep kiss. After that we pulled away.

"I'm here for you always. So pick me instead." He hugged me tightly, securing me in his arms again. I buried my face in his chest when his face snuggled in my neck. He has a sweet scent that I like. Without further knowing, I fell asleep in his arms.