Epilouge

I don't own the pic above.

*Eight Years Later*

They play in the ballroom, guarded safely within the castle walls. Jack, Anna, Kristoff, and I watch over our children as they throw snowballs and sled down powdery hills. I didn't have any more children, though, Anna had given birth to twins three years after Crystal was born. She had a boy and a girl: Christian and Amber. They both bore Kristoff's deep chocolate eyes, but Christian had Kristoff's dirty blonde hair, while on the other hand, Amber had Anna's bright red hair.

Crystal grew to have my platinum blonde hair and, as I had mentioned before, Jack's beautiful deep blue eyes that you could get lost in easily. She also inherited mine and Jack's powers, which she is thankfully controlling with no problem. She has never been seen by Pitch, as far as I know. There hasn't been a single sign of him other than a few occasional nightmares that we've had. Although, none of them were threatening. 

All I want is for Crystal to be safe and to grow up in the castle as the heir to the throne. If Pitch ever does return, we will fight him off and keep Crystal from harm. As for Crystal's safety and comfort in Arendelle, I dedicate this song to her:

Let it go, let it go...

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go...

Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on...

The cold never bothered me anyway...

I sing it to her almost every night, slowly though, as a lullaby to let her sleep. She seems to have memorized the rest of the lyrics, since she sings with me sometimes. I could tell that she is growing a powerful voice in order for her to sing loudly to herself in her spare time. Jack claims that she is exactly like a smaller version of me. But I can see the bits and pieces of her personality that she inherited from him, such as her curiosity and longing for adventure and fun.

So as I watch Crystal play with her five-year-old cousins, I think about how I love her...so much. But it's hard to describe, because love isn't that simple. It's more than a feeling or an expression. It's more than what you say to people that you care about more than anything. Love is never-ending. It's eternal, never to fade away. In other words, love is an unstoppable warm sensation that makes you shiver with lust, and causes your legs to wobble, and your face to heat up. But love isn't always hot. It can be cool or sweet. Some love is even...frozen.

*To Be Continued*