Chapter 2

A/N - Not edited. Sorry please forgive me ^_^

What the hell did I do? I lay in my bed contemplating my actions to see if they were justified or not. Yes, it was! It was their fault. No I went too far. I've never been this kind of person. How am I supposed to survive seeing them again? It was lucky that this class was every other day so I don't have to see them tomorrow.

"Gosh darn ah kyaaa!" I muffle jibberish while I toss violently in my sheets.

"It's okay Millie, what's done is done. Tomorrow is a new day." I tried to calm my nerves but fail horribly.

It took me another two hours before I succumb to darkness.

-

The following day flew by too quickly. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of Mythology class. I wasn't ready to face the herd of asses yet. I made sure to not be too late today. As I walked in some seats were still open, unfortunately they were still on the same side of the lecture room and not too far away from the jerks who were already seated at the same spots from the other day.

I walked up to an open seat furthest away from the group next to a girl who seem to be approachable. I was ready to set my bag down when she quickly spoke, "Sorry that seats taken. I'm saving it for my friend." She proceeds to put her bag on the chair.

"Sorry," I quickly moved to the next seat I saw but of course just my luck someone sat in it right before I reached it. This is starting to look like hell for me.

I finally got my hands on a vacant seat just three rows ahead of Christian, when I hear his voice.

"Amelia right? Why don't you come and sit here?" His voice was soft and not taunting.

I looked back to him stunned. Did he just spoke to me....nicely?

"It's okay I like it here." I tried to sound as normal as possible.

"Oh come on Millie. We won't bite." Avery urged.

I looked to Christian who gestured for me to sit in front of him with a smile on his face. He looks so innocent I almost believed him but knowing them, I know they are up to something.

Ignoring them, I turn back to sit down, but a guy swiftly comes in out of nowhere like a ninja turtle and stole the seat. You have got to be shitting me!

"You snooze you lose." He said with a smirk. Okay is this year just going to be full of jerks?

At the end I had no choice but to sit in front of Christian again.

"Hey Amelia. Or do you prefer Mellie?" He asked me right when I sat down.

"Millie is fine," I said not daring to turn around.

"I like Amelia better." He said back. Then why ask?

"Mellie." The girl Sarah started. I turn my head back towards her. She was seated right next to Christian. "I wanted to apologize for the other day. I was in a horrible mood so sorry if I was coming off so rude."

"Uhhh. It's okay I forgot about it already." Bitch what's your true intention?

"I'm sarah." She ended with a smile that wasn't going to convince me.

"So Mellie about your friend yesterday. Jenny was it? She's hot!" Avery butt in.

"Don't even think about it." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on hook a friend up." He begged with his best puppy face plastered on. I know you too well Avery. If rumors are true, you bring a new girl into your sheet almost every night.