Chapter 15

Hey all!! Sorry for updating so late! Please forgive me! To make it up to you guys I'm updating three chapters today so enjoy, vote and comment! =)

After explaining to Christian over and over again that I had nothing to do with Jenny bringing Tyler along and apologizing for not telling them that Jenny was "seeing" someone else, he finally lets me off with a huge dark hickey on my neck. He claims it's for other men's safety, so he doesn't have to waste time beating someone if they come near me. Possessive much?

It was finally game day and I still can't get a hold of Jenny from last night. I really, really hope she's okay. I have no clue what happened after she left with Avery and Christian isn't telling me anything.

I slipped on my burgundy colored turtle neck hiding the hickey which will probably piss off Christian but it's just too embarrassing to show, so too bad for him. Checking myself in my mirror one last time, I grab my bag and head out the door ready to support him and everyone else.

When I arrived at the field, it was halfway packed already with students and parents from both school. I texted Christian to let him know I was here and he replied with meet him in the locker room. When I entered the male's locker room, the boys whistle and cheer. I was so embarrassed and can feel my cheeks warm up. I walked in further, when a hand grabs my waist causing me to shriek. I turn around meeting Christian's playful smirk.

"Jerk, I thought you were someone else," I play punch him on the shoulder.

He pulls me into his embrace breathing in my scent making my body hotter and hotter by the second.

"Everyone knows not to touch you. You belong to me." He breaths down my neck sending a pleasurable sensation to my core.

"It's embarrassing, everyone's watching us," I said yet I didn't make an attempt to move away from him.

"Good let them so they know you're mine," he pulls his head from my shoulder and look me in the eye.

I reach out and touch his smooth shaven face tracing the edges of his jaw. He grabs my wrist and gently kiss my palm making me smile. Damn, I love him. Love him so much.

"Good luck today baby," I said. Getting on my tippy toes, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He quickly responded pressing me closer to him kissing me back.

Shouts and cheers can be heard from all around us but I can careless. Like Christian said, let them know I'm his and he is mine.

-

It was past half time already and we were behind two touchdowns. Avery keeps messing up, his head elsewhere constantly looking to where Sarah and I were sitting and the empty seat beside us. Us three were specially saved three seats right in the front row but still Jenny didn't show and Avery wasn't doing so well and Christian was getting frustrated. If this continue, we will definitely lose.

There was ten minutes left and currently Avery was running with the football in hand when a man twice his size tackled him down so hard the crowd went silent waiting to see if he gets up. I can see Christian and Tom running over to him and panic settle in my gut.

"Shit get up Avery," Sarah quietly said.

"WHOOO! GO AVERY!"

Sarah and I looked frantically trying to find the voice. Not too far in the distance, Jenny was running towards where we were sitting.

Repeatedly, she shouts words of encouragement to him until she was right next to me.

"Hi ladies, sorry I'm late!" she huffs out of breath, "Get up baby and whoop some butts!"