Chapter 13

Hey all! It's a short chapter but I hope you enjoy! Remember to vote and comment because it really motivates me to update! =)

It's over. The issue with my brother. I'll never have to face him again. Well hopefully never. The police said although his case isn't over, it's likely he will get five years because he had admitted to abusing me and the drugs they found on him.

Christian let go of my hand as he opens the car door for me. I smile inwardly, today can only get better I thought. When we were both settle in his car I asked him, "What are we doing today?"

"Celebrate," he replies starting the engine. I was more than excited to celebrate.

-

"SET! Hut-hut -" this was his way of celebrating? I'm currently in the bleachers watching Christian practice with his team. He laughed loudly when we first arrived on campus and my excitement drained. He knew when he said celebrate, I was thinking something else. Like binging on ice cream and pizza or something. Not this.

Although this wasn't my ideal plan for a celebration, I have got to say, it was mesmerizing seeing him out there on the field. He moved so effortlessly and wasn't lying when he said he can easily carry a man twice my size. I've never been to one of his practice, give it that he even goes, since I'm so busy with school and work and dodging my brother. But now that Jackson is gone, I can breathe easily and only have to provide for myself, I'll probably have more time. Christian needed the practice too since he barely ever goes and a big game was coming up in a month.

"Scootch' over missy," said Jenny as she sits next to me.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Hello, boyfriend, Avery, plays football too. Your man's not the only hunk around here," she jokingly said. I rolled my eyes chuckling at her. She's right, I was so focused on Christian I didn't even notice Avery or Tom out there on the field too.

"So how did everything go?" she asked me suddenly serious.

"Couldn't have been better," I said not taking my eyes off of Christian. As if he knew I was staring, he turn to look my way giving me a wink and the sexiest boyish smile ever. I couldn't help but smile too and biting back a squeal.

"Wow, you guys are really in love huh?" I hear Jenny saying.

"Yeah..." "Wait! I mean no, I mean.... Yes I love him," I admitted turning red.

"Who would have known..." she said gazing at Avery, "that we would end up with those asses." The both of us laugh loudly at her words.

-

The next day, Christian helped me move back into my house. I don't know how I did it, but I was finally able to convince him. I'm also returning to school and work tomorrow. I'm dreading school, because of the week I missed, I'm sure to be behind. Work, the only thing I miss, is the money.

"You sure you're gonna be fine here alone," he asked me hugging me from behind as I unpack my bag. The warmth of his embrace made me feel content and excited all at once.

"Mmhm," I mumble trying to pay attention to the clothing in front of me.

"But I want to be with you. Every second of the day. All I think about is you." He said holding me tighter and laying his head on my shoulder.

I stopped what I was doing and held his arms, "you know that's a bad idea."

"I know," he laid the softest kiss on my neck sending tingles down my spine, "if you were with me every second of the day, I'd probably won't be able to control myself."