A talk with Lois

5 minutes later...

Clark's POV: Diana had stopped crying and went into the bathroom to wash off. I wonder what that was all about?, I asked myself while getting up from being under the bed. I saw Hal so I asked him what he thought. "Hey um Hal" I said, "hey what's up?", "erm... Do you know why Diana was so upset a few minutes ago?", "not that I care that much just you know", I said covering up my concern. "Um no sorry, Barry found the lollies and I had to drag him away from them or he could become hyper and run into a wall" he said smirking. I started laughing remembering the last time it happened. "Thanks anyway" I replied then walked off.

Diana's POV: I had forced myself to stop crying and go into the bathroom hoping Clark would leave so I could have some time alone. Once he was gone I looked out the window and saw Clark and Lois talking to each other. I knew Clark loved lois because he always talked about her at the table when everyone was around. Sometimes I wish I was like lois, a normal girl who was no powers and isn't the princess of her land.

Lois' POV: I was walking down the street and saw Clark! We started talking about work then relationships. "Ugh today was horrible first I saw my enemy then Diana yelled at me" Clark said looking sad. "Oh no! Well you still have me" I winked at him. "No, no, no, you just don't get it" he exclaimed, "oh" I replied and walked off.

Diana's POV: I saw Clark come back inside and I heard him going up stairs near our room so I quickly jumped on the bed and laid down. Clark came in and apologised about before. "No it's okay I was just being stupid" I said,  "your not stupid I am!" He told me, "well all I know is that Lois hates me and texts me rude messages" I said sadly. "How could someone say that! Your the most beaut-" I was cut off when Hal came in and told me Bruce wanted to see me.

A/N
Sorry this ones so short I'm just so tired from school
Word count: 382