A good or bad night?

Clark's POV: I ran downstairs to see why Bruce needed me. "Hello Clark", "hi sir Wayne" I said nervously. "I need you to run a quick errand for me" he said with his death stare "okay" I said quickly, "I need you to protect Gothem for 10 minutes" he said turning around, "okay, Thankyou for your time sir" I said before flying off.

Bruce's POV: I needed some time to go to the bat-cave to look through some of my memory's with my parents before they pasted. I was only 6 when they passed so I became an orphan until Alfred- my assistant- came and adopted me.

Diana's POV: Clark ran out the door and I didn't quite hear what he said; something about me being beautiful? Impossible, I thought to myself walking out the room. I go down stares and watch some TV.

9:30pm- Watchtower

Clark's POV: I went up to Me and Diana's room and got into my PJ's. Diana walked into the room with her matching PJ's. "You look cute" I said flirting, "thanks" she giggled, I smiled back. Gosh her laugh was adorable. After that Diana went to sleep while I was watching her.

Diana's POV: I woke up to a bad dream where Clark was defeated by a villain and died. It was so bad that I woke up crying. Clark ran over to me.

Clark's POV: I heard Diana Crying and instantly ran to her. "What happened?" I asked concerned. "I..I..had a bad dream" she said between sobs. "What was it about?" I said caringly, "you...you... were defeated by a villain and... Died" she said balling her eyes out. "OMG that's horrible" I said hugging her. "Can you please sleep with me tonight?" "Sure"I said happily. I cuddled up to her and played with her hair until she dozed back off to sleep. "I love you" I whispered in her ear. I was too comfy and lazy to get back up and get into my own bed so I slept next to her.

A/N
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't wrote in a long time, busy with school and other things.

Word count: 366!