Morning!

Sorry that it took me so long for an update, but I'm really busy with school and in the next week I'll write two tests which are really important for me. But now enjoy this chapter! :)

----------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan's Pov

I hate it to be arguing with Anakin.
He never really listen to me and that's annoy me. But on the other hand I could never be really angry with Anakin because....yes because I'm in love with him. I mean yes I know it's forbidden and all, but I need him, for the rest of my life.
The thing is, I don't know how I could explain that to him. How would he react? Maybe he'll push me away, maybe he said he's in love with another person.
Oh force help me!

Anakin's Pov

I watched Obi-Wan since I woke up. He just laid a few metres away from me. The tent wasn't really big, but what the hell is going on with him? He lay there with his eyes closed and I think he is in deep thoughts, because he whispers to himself.
I wonder what he's thinking about.
I looked at his uncombed massy hair. I wanted to slide my hand in his beautiful auburn hair. It looks so soft.
Force, why is he so damn beautiful?
I need to tell him that I love him, but I already know the answer. 'No Anakin, it's against the code' blah blah blah.....
I don't want to hear that!
But maybe I just......

"Anakin?" a voice asked
"Hmm what?" I asked stunned
"Why are you watching me?"
Finally I realised who talked to me.
"Oh umm I don't know, I just....thought about....something." I fumbled with the words
"Okay, but if there's something, you can always talk to me. I'm here for you." Obi-Wan said gently

This words made me melt.
"There's nothing, but thank you, I'm here for you too." I said smiling.
He smiled back.
I swear, nobody's smile is so shining bright.

We looked in each others eyes for a few seconds before we were interrupted.

"Skyguy? Master Kenobi? We have to go now." Ahsoka said from the outside.
Obi-Wan sprang back into his General mode
"We're coming!" he called. "C'mon let's go Anakin. We need to free the slaves."
"Yes I know but.." I broke the sentence
"But?..."
"I'm tired." I groaned
"Anakin, I'm tired too. But hey, when we're home we have a few days off from work, maybe we make a short holiday and fly to a beautiful planet." He smiled, patted my shoulder and went outside.

I was stunned. What did he just said?
Holiday? With me, alone?
"Hmm, I think that's gonna be great, and maybe I will tell him that I'm in love with him." I whispered to myself and walked outside as well.

This chapter is not so long but how is it?
Please comment :) Oh and happy late star wars day! 🙌