Looks like I have to rescue you again

Sorry, that it took me so long to update, but I was busy with school, so don't be mad at me 😅 but now enjoy this chapter :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan's Pov:

As I walked outside, Ahsoka and a few clones were standing there, waiting for me and Anakin.

"So, any news?" I asked

"Well, we now have the coordinates where the slaves are." Ahsoka answered

"I think we gonna split us and..." I stopped speaking because I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around  I saw Anakin, and smiled at him. He smiled back. I swear I melted when I saw that, his smile is so wonderful. I was so in deep thoughts that I didn't realized that Ahsoka were calling my name. "Master Kenobi, are you alright? You seem a little confused" Ahsoka asked worried

Before I could answer Anakin did for me "I'm sure he's alright." he smiled

I still looked confused but answered anyway "Yes I'm alright."

Ahsoka looked at me with a suspicious look. "Ahh, yeah okay, you've said something about splitting?" she asked me

"Yes. Anakin, you will go to the Queen and Ahsoka and I will rescue the slaves." I said

"And what are we doing?" one clone asked me

I smiled "You will come with me and Ahsoka"

"Okay so let's go!" Ahsoka said with a motivated tone

When I wanted to go after Ahsoka and the clones, Anakin grabbed my arm, and turned me around.
He looked me directly in my eyes. Force why is he doing that to me. His eyes looked so wonderful blue.
He smiled and said gently "Please be careful." I smiled too "Yes I will and you too." We looked once more in each others eyes, I never wanted the moment come to an end but like always someone interrupted us. "Master Kenobi are you coming?" Ahsoka called

I nodded at Anakin and walked after them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin's Pov:

What was that? We never looked us in the eyes like that. But it was wonderful. His eyes are one of the most beautiful things that I ever saw. I swear if I can't tell him soon, that I'm totally in love with him, I will get crazy!
But he said he wanted to go on a holiday with me so I'm gonna tell him there. I hope....

When I arrived by the Queen she was obviously pleased. I don't know why but she looked at me with one of that looks. 

"Who are you?" she asked me

"I'm Lars Quell, I'm here to help you with the slaves." I answered. Force how am I going to survive this? 'I'm here to help you with the slaves'" I never thought I'm going to say this, even it was a lie.

"Oh good, I could need help." she said with a mischievous smile. That's disgusting, I thought.

"Come with me I'm going to show you, the slaves arena where they learn to have manners."
This is going to be great, I thought sarcastically.

"Of course."  I said as she took my arm and lead me outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later:

As I stood outside on that balcony with the Queen, I looked around and saw that the arena was already completely full. In the middle were a few slaves who were learning to get 'manners'.

I was getting angry because I know how it is to be a slave. The Queen looked at me "Why are upset? Doesn't this make you happy?" she smiled. Excuse me?! Make me happy??? Of course not, this is the most terrible thing I've ever seen! How could she think like that. I'm getting angrier per second.
I tried very hard not to show that "Of course, I was just thinking about something." I explained.

She looked at me with a suspicious look but said anyway "Good because now comes a Jedi slave!" she said happily.

A Jedi slave?

"Obi-Wan Kenobi!" she said aloud so that everybody can hears her.

What Obi-Wan? No, that couldn't be, not him.

But then I saw him, walking into the arena, totally broken. My heart aches at that sight. Whoever has done that, I would kill him, for doing that to him! I wanted revenge! I wanted to scream, to cry!!

The Queen handed me a whip and said "Show the Jedi manners!"

I nodded and ran downstairs. I need to save him.

When I stood behind Obi-Wan I sighted and said "Looks like I need to rescue you again, old man."even though I didn't saw his face I knew he smiled  "Hey, I'm not old!"

The Queen called "Do it! Whip him out!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan's Pov:

Finally we're going to be home, I'm very exhausted. This whole slave thing was exhausting. But now I can go on holiday with Anakin, only if he wants to. I will hope so.

I was laying on the one small bed in the ship and tried to get some sleep, but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called hoping it was Anakin.

"It's me Anakin. Can I come in?"

Suddenly it felt like I had a millions of butterflies in my stomach. "Yes of course!" I said with a huge smile.

He came in closed the door and sat himself down at the edge of the bed. He smiled at me "How are you feeling?"

"A little better, thanks" I said and smiled. I don't know why but everytime I see him I have to smile.

He smiled back "That's good, because I was very worried about you. But I'm glad you feeling better now."

He stood up and wanted to go but I grabbed his arm. "Anakin? May I ask you something, about what I said to you in the tent?" I asked unsure.

He turned around to look at me "Of course"

I swear I was never so nervous in my life. "So...I said we could..if you want to...maybe....you want to go with me...to Naboo..and have a little time...for....ourselves as...best friends?"

He looked at me with a huge smile "Why so shy Master? Of course I want to!"

Oh thank god, he seems to be excited to go on that holiday with me, and maybe I can tell him that I'm in love with him.

"Okay good." I smiled back at him. Then he went outside of the room and closed the door.

'I'm going to be completely alone with him' I thought and felt asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I didn't really know how to write the scene with Obi-Wan as a slave in the arena so I make it short. Please comment and tell me how it was. xx