Holidays

New chapter guys! Hope y'all enjoy it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin's Pov:

Obi-Wan just asked me to go on holiday with him! I can't believe it! I'm gonna be completely alone with him. I hope I can tell him, that I'm in love with him, hopefully he's not gonna freak out, or something like that.

"We will land on Coruscant now." said Ahsoka happily.

"Finally" I muttered to myself.

The ship land on one of the platforms, where Chancellor Palpatine, Master Windu and Mater Yoda already waited for us.

"Welcome back my dear boy." Chancellor Palpatine greeted me.

"Thanks, it's good to be home again." I said with a smile

Master Windu looked at me with a straight face, like always "Congrats, to your successful mission, General Skywalker, but where is Master Kenobi?"

I smiled "He's still in the ship, he was very exhausted, so I let him sleep."

Master Windu, Master Yoda and Chancellor Palpatine nodded at me and walked away.

Ahsoka looked at me "I'm going to my quarters now, I'm tired." she said with a yawn.

"Yeah do that, I'm going to wake up Obi-Wan now." I said and went to the ship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan's POV:

I woke up by a soft voice saying my name.

"Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan you should get up now."

When I opened my eyes I saw the most handsome man in the world. I smiled. How can one person be so damn cute?!

"Morning Anakin." I greeted him, he started to laugh. "What?" I asked him

"Morning? It's in the middle of the afternoon." he smiled at me. I swear I melted at that moment.

"Haha very funny!" I said with a teasing tone. I stood up from the bed and groaned. "Are you really that old?" he mocked me. I looked at him with an not so amused face.

He still smiled at me "Are we gonna pack our things now and go to our holidays?" Oh yes our holidays, I almost forgot. I suddenly felt extreamly excited. "Of course" I said and we walked out of the ship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin's POV:

I never felt that much excited like I do now. Obi-Wan and I walked side by side to our quarters.
When we were inside I hurried to my room and started to pack some things, Obi-Wan came after me.

"Hey, we have time, you don't need to hurry Anakin." What? No NEED to hurry? Is he kidding me? I'm gonna be alone with him, and he told me not to hurry?! Very funny.

"Ahh, yes but I want to go now, so could you please get a sudden burst of youth and pack your things? I asked him, he raised an eyebrow. "Please?" I begged, he sighted and started to walk in his room "Always so impatient." he muttered quietly but I heard it anyway.

I yelled after him "Hey, I heard that!"

"I hoped so" he retorted

After a few minutes I was ready. "Can we go now?" I asked impatient.

He sighted again "Yes Anakin, we can go now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we arrived on Naboo. We walked to a beautiful house with a lake in front of it.
I was glad that I could spent some time with Obi-Wan.
We're walked inside the house and laid down our things. It was already in the evening.
Obi-Wan looked at me "Should we go outside a little?" he asked. My heart raced as he said that. "Yes of course."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan's POV:

As we both stood outside we watched the stars. I swear nothing could ever be that romantic like it was now. No war no annoying council meetings, just me and Anakin.
I thought about what I wanted to tell him, but I was afraid. How would he react? But I have to tell him, because I'll get crazy if I wouldn't tell him. I breathed in and turned my head to look at him.

"Anakin?" I asked extreamly nervous.

"Yes?" he aswered

"I have something to tell you." My heart was beating hard against my chest.

He smiled but looked a little nervous as well "Of course."

"Look... I'm in love with someone." I started.

He looked at me confused "Obi-Wan Kenobi, is in love with someone? I never thought that this is gonna be happen some day!" he laughed

"Haha, very funny!" I retorted "But yes I'm in love with someone, almost 2 years, and he doesn't even know it."

Anakin looked at me still confused "He?" I smiled "Yes a he, I'm homosexuell"

"Oh...that's...great?" he struggled with the words. "But umm, when he doesn't know it, why aren't you gonna tell him?" he asked me.

I smiled "I already did, a few seconds ago."

I know I ruined the Obikin moment xD But the next chapter will be more Obikin, I promise. Please comment and tell me how it was. 😊💖