》Epigraph《

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S A MUTANT FOX! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

"Why did I get stuck with the crazy girl?"

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹

If Lila didn't have the fox miraculous, then who does? Well, her twin sister does.

Alessandra was seperated from her family when she was little and she now lives in the west end of Paris while her family is back in Italy.

One day, her foster sister decides to take Alessandra to live with her in the heart of Paris and Alessandra agrees.

But when Lila comes back to Paris, things are going to get complicated.
____________________________________

A/N: So hey guys! Welcome to my first EVER Miraculous Ladybug fanfic! This story was based on a theory on the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki (link will be at the bottom) and a little bit of my own theory.

In short, the theory is that Lila is not the Fox Miraculous holder but looks very similar to the holder. This is because she wanted to impress Adrien by becoming a superhero and decided to become that specific one. Now, why does she look so similar to the fox miraculous holder? My theory is that she has a twin sister, long forgot who is the true holder to the fox miraculous. This is why Lila would look so similar to the holder because the holder is her twin.

I know it's a lot to take in but please bear with me. Hopefully you'll see it play out throughout the story. :)

Until the next chapter!

-DisnerdFangirl

P.S: Link to theory: http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:34430?useskin=oasis