》Chapter 4《

After that rough night, all Alessandra wants to do is stay home and relax.

But her sister has other plans.

"Alright lazy butt, time to buy paint!"

"Paint? Why?"

"Have you even seen the colour of these walls?" She gestures to the room, "This colour is so boring. It really needs an upgrade."

Alessandra nods in agreement. The room seems so plain and boring amd the paint was chipped. It really needs an upgrade.

"And," Cath starts to say, "We'll even pick out the paints for our rooms!"

********

"What about this baby blue? For the living room?"

"No. But that would look good in my room!"

Alessandra rolls her eyes and continues to look at the colours. She could be at home, relaxing and watching Netflix but she just had to come with her sister to look at paint samples for their home.

"Oh! I think there's more on the other side! I'll be right back!"

She nods and lets her sister be. She decides to look for some paint for her room.

As she's looking through the samples, her phone rings and she answers it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were moving?!"

The voice belonged to Beatrice, a friend of hers that skipped a few grades and ended up in the same grade as her. Beatrice was her only friend.

She sighs knowing she had to tell her eventually, "It was kind of an on the spot decision. I didn't want my sister to leave and I'd be all alone an-"

"And you hate being alone. I know."

"Yeah. I'm really sorry."

She grabs a lavender paint sample and a slightly darker shade of lavender for her room while listening to her friend.

"I know but if your sister wasn't so far away, then maybe you'd still be in your old home!"

She grabs an egg shell colour sample before responding, "B, she's three hours away. More with traffic."

There's silence on the line and Alessandra assumes that Beatrice is either in shock or she dropped her phone

After a while, she can hear a bit of shuffling, "Ohhhh. Okay then."

She was probably in shock.

She sighs, "Yeah. Anyways, I hate to break it to you but I gotta go. I'm shopping for paint right now."

"Okay Al! You go do that! Go find some paint!"

She smiles, "Bye Beatrice."

With that, she hangs up and continues looking for samples but she feels like she has enough so she decides to go look for her sister. She takes a sharp turn, causing her to bump into someone. She watches as the paint buckets start to fly everywhere and, without thinking twice about it, she rushes to catch the paints. Luckily, she manages to catch three while the person caught the other two.

"That's a lot of paint you got there." She says, "You need a cart?"

"No thanks. I'm fine." The masculine voice says.

She looks up to see a small old man, his hair thinning and turning gray. She wonders how he's able to carry all these paints.

"You sure sir? Cause I could give you my cart a-"

He chuckles, "It's okay miss. I'm fine, really. I still have enough strength in these old bones to carry these."

She smiles, "Alright. If you insist."

She hands him back his paint cans and smiles, "Well, I have to go. I'm looking for my sister. By any chance, have you seen a girl about this height and with long black hair and bright blue eyes?"

He nods, "Yes. I saw her not to long ago walking over to the bedroom isle."

"Oh! Thank you so much!" She starts to lightly jog to the isle, her hair flying in the small wind.

The man smiles to himself and walks away.

Because what Alessandra doesn't know is that he slipped a black box into her open handbag.

********

Cath and Alessandra decided to at least start painting the living room, since their furniture wasn't coming for another week or so.

"So, when am I going to school?"

Cath looks down at her sister, who is covered in white paint.

"I was waiting for the semester to end for you to go to school. Why? You want to be home schooled?"

Alessandra shakes her head, "Never. You know that I'm practically a social butterfly! I was just curious."

"Sure you were. I know you very well Alessandra and I know that you are dying to start school. Am I wrong?"

Alessandra drops her paintbrush, "No. You're right."

Cath finishes the last spot she had to paint and puts the roller down.

"Listen. While the paint drys, why don't we go check into the school near by and see when their semester is done. That way we know exactly when you're going to school and you'll be prepared for then."

The brunette smiles and rushes to get ready.

Cath chuckles as she notices a trail of white paint following her sister.

A few moments later, a crash can be heard and Alessandra comes tumbling down the stairs.

She giggles, "I'm still not use to everything."

Cath shakes her head and helps her sister to her feet.

"Alright. Now, the school is called College François Dupont and I know it's a good ten to fifteen minute walking distance. But I don't remember which way to go...."

Alessandra sighs and pulls out her phone and types in the school name onto Google Maps.

She hands her phone to her sister.

"I totally knew that."
__________________________

A/N: I'M SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD. I TRIED.

We are getting to the action soon, I promise.

In the meantime, cute sister moments! Yayyy!

Also, I know I said updates where gonna be slow but there actually quicker than even I am expecting. I guess I just have a lot of time on my hands.

(Or I just stay up until 5 AM trying to have at least two more chapters in my drafts. You know.... whichever one is more likely...)

Anyways, hope you like this chapter! Comment, vote, do whatever you want just lemme know if you guys are still interested in this book.

Toodles!

-DisnerdFangirl

P.S: Yes. The black box is what you think it is but Alessandra won't see it until later. I want her to develop enough for you to know she deserves it. (Which she does, I mean, Master Fu just doesn't give Miraculous' to anyone.) Sooo, you'll get to meet her alter ego soon just not now.

P.P.S: Fun Fact = Beatrice is my sister's OC for the Bee miraculous holder and is the youngest out of the superheroes but can kick butt just as well. 😊