》Chapter 16《

Wilde sits on Alessandra's bed, tired from another day of fighting crime.

(Well, another morning. Apparently, crime doesn't sleep. So, neither did Wilde or Alessand- I mean, Volpina.)

But despite being tired, he's proud of his girl. She has shown him that she is far more talented than she seems. She's been keeping up with Ladybug and Chat Noir and even outdoing them at one point.

Speaking on the famous duo, they were become really tight with Alessandra during these past weeks both as superheroes and as their civilian form, like a little family.

Wilde shakes his head at the mention of that though. It reminded him too much of the past.

The sound of Alessandra bursting through the door with two milkshakes in her hands, one in a plastic Ikea cup while another is in a normal cup, tears Wilde away from his thoughts.

"Guess who made milkshakes with her latest invention?" The brunette sing-songs and her kwami eyes her stained black top.

Seeing that Wilde was staring at her milkshake covered top, she blushes slightly and shakes it off.

"It was just a glitch." She mutters, placing the chocolate milkshake in front of him.

He sends her a playfully glare and Alessandra stiffens a laugh, taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake, siting crosslegged in front of him. She watches as he doesn't use the straw that she gave him but instead digs into the milkshake (literally) making the brunette cringe.

"That's gross Wilde."

"What? Chocolate is chocolate."

Alessandra laughs, shaking her head as he scoops a bunch of chocolate into his mouth. She takes another sip of her creamy milkshake before turning to her kwami.

"Uh, Wilde, can I ask you something?"

"Sure kiddo. What's up?" He asks, shaking all the chocolate off his tiny tail, making Alessandra giggle.

"Well, you told me once that you were like, a jillion years old."

"Actually, a jillion and one but who's counting?"

Alessandra glares at him before continuing, "Well, I was just curious about other Volpinas. What were they like?"

Wilde has a hard time swallowing his milkshake after hearing her question. He didn't really like speaking about the past, in fear that if the past repeated itself, he'd live in another nightmare.

Noticing Wilde's expression, Alessandra grows worried and starts to immediately apologizes for whatever stressed him.

He shakes his head, "No, it's okay. I'm just....you have a right to know, it's just that I'm afraid that the past will repeat itself and you knowing won't change a thing."

The brunette looks at her kwami curiously, "What do you mean "the past will repeat itself"? Wilde, this just makes me more curious!"

He sighs, "I just...I don't know if I should tell you or not."

Before the brunette can answer him, she hears a soft knock at her door.

She looks at Wilde with a slight frown on her face, "We'll finish this later."

Wilde nods and hides in one of drawers as Alessandra opens the door.

"Cath, hi! Morning! What's up?"

Cath smiles brightly at her sister, "Morning Al. Just wanted to remind you that it's our "sister fun day" today so I'm taking you on a Tour De France journey. You did remember that, right?"