Chapter 6

"Yea" he spoke as the happiest man ever. Eh I mean boy. He not a man yet.
"But Justin it's going to be hard " I said as I imagined it.
"But I want you all to myself . I know you want me to yourself too don't deny it girl" he whispered in my ear.

"The things you do to me" I whispered back. Trailing my finger down his abs to Jerry making him hold a moan.
"I want to do it " he whispered seducing me just to say yes.

"And then you could be my toy , my playboy bunny" he just seduced my whole body.
"And then what would you be to me?" I smirked at the thought.

"I bring out the little slut that is in you, I like it when you act naughty you like to think you're the one taking control but baby we all know I'm the only one that takes control here " he said taking my hand and trailing it down under the cheats and putting it on Jerry .

"Fine when I meet up with Nolan ill break up with him" I said tickling Jerry. Well not exactly ticking it but trailing my index finger around it making Justin nervous.

"That's my girl" he said taking my head and kissing me roughly sticking his younger right in it.

"Justin don't be so rough" I pulled back before saying that.

"I'm just trying to have some fun but I guess -" he started but I curt him off.
Kissing him roughly positioning myself on tip of him, making him putt his hands on my ass again squeezing it roughly.

"Bad girl you've turned into one I like it baby " he said positioning Jerry . Taking protection from the counter next to us putting it on.

"You ready again" he said smiling.
"Yes" I breathed out .

He started slow but for fast by the minute it was amazing and lets just say it was a long night.

.............................................................

Thank you so much to Justin_is_my_life she has been commenting since the start tank you so much..