Chapter 33

"How can you say that Melanie?" i asked putting my hand on top of her which was in my left cheek.

"You have done enough Justin" she said and just like that she grabbed her phone from the table and left.

Without a goodbye or anything.

Why does she say i have done enough? this is the only "bad thing" i have done to her. Or have i done more? i don't remember anything.

-Melanie's Pov-

It has been 2 weeks since my encounter with Justin. Im almost 8 months ad let me tell you its not easy.

My boyfriend has helped me through a lot. Yeah i have a boyfriend. But its surely not the same as with Justin.

I think i prefer Justin.

"Babe, you want to go buy some clothes for him?" Nolan asked, referring to my baby boy. yes I'm back together with nolan, crazy right?

Me and Justin really haven't decided on a name yet, but i like Drew although thats Justin's middle name, but its lovely. Maybe will discuss

it later idk.

"Yeah the mall?" I asked pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

"Yeah?" he asked coming closer to me bringing his hands up to my cheeks, cupping them in his hands making me giggle.

"You know i love you right" he whispered closely to me.

"I think so" I smirked.

And as that we drove to the mall to buy my baby some clothes.

-at da mall-

We entered Guess immediately as we saw it.

We picked out 7 kimonos and 5 polo shirts with 8 button shirts.

"Is this all?" she asked as she put our stuff in the bag. i nodded looking at all the baby's clothes in the bag already.

"That will be 400" she said reading the machine. I took out my wallet from my Michael kors bag that nolan had bought me.

"Ill pay this one " he said taking out 4 bills of 100. He winked at me handing them to the cashier.

"Thanks" i said taking the bag from the counter in which it was in.

Just as we were about too go out of the store, i saw him. i saw him and he saw me so i couldn't do anything.

He gave me a small smile which was slowly fading away as he saw nolan beside me.

I looked down.

He made he's way over.

"Hey bro whats up?" he said greeting nolan beside me with a fake smile.

"Melanie" he said giving me a dirty look which I'm pretty sure nolan didn't see.

"Can i talk to you for a second?" i asked Justin which nodded quickly.

"Ill be right back babe" i said giving nolan a kiss. intentionally i did this.

"Why didn't you tell me Melanie, I've been so worried about you and you're here slutting around with nolan? is that how its going to be?" he said mad as fuck.

"Im not slutting around, its called moving on, you should try it" i snap.

" You get me so pissed off " He said stressed,

"I don't care" i shrugged my shoulders not showing any emotion.

"You don't mean that" he said removing his hands from his face, showing watered eyes.

Why do i always make him cry?

"Justin just go home " I said frustrated.

"If you come with me" he replayed back. he goes from mad to mean to cute. Ugh i hate him.

"I wont go home with you, I'm happier now" i said and went back to nolan.