part 5 - truth or dare

Chris:
(Matt still in toilet)

I got to the party. I knocked on the door and there was half asleep... Derek was it? Yes it was. "Hi Derek happy birthday! Sorry I am late" "it's fine chrisssss! Just get your ass in here and have a good time!" He pulled me in from my shirt and behind me slammed the door. I look around seeing everyone and giving them a wave and some a hug, but, I couldn't find or see Matt anywhere. I was looking until I found Damon, drunk. he gestured me over, he started talking utter nonsense kinda like a story that kept on going on, and on, and on, and on... and that's when I started drinking at the party without Matt; because my ears would of started bleeding.

After mingling with the other dope people at the party and having... umm... 4 more drinks give or take. Damon suggested that we should play truth or dare, obviously we're all drunk so we agreed.

There was truths and dares being thrown from every direction, Alex was dared to eat deodorant (again!), Kyle was picked to do a truth of f*ck, marry and kill between Johnnie, Bryan, and Damon... obviously he f*cked johnnie, married Damon and killed poor Bryan. So sadly funny! But it wasn't funny until it got to my turn. I chose dare becuase-- becuase-- I DONT KNOW! I was in the moment I guess.

Bryan:

"Chris, I dare you to make the living shit out of Matt when he gets out the toilet!" As I said that his face completely drops. "In front of everyone?!" He squeaked getting pink in the face "yes" I say evily. Everyone were smiling at Chris who is getting more red by the second.

Chris:

"No, I am not doing that, he's my.... my friend!" I quietly yell at them especially Bryan. "Friends? Bullshit! We have all seen how you both act around each other and how you look at one another, so don't play the 'friend' card at us young man. Haha" Shannon bursts out. "C'mon just do it!" ( I know how you read that bit XD) they all say loudly. "FINE" I give in "but when Matt comes out the toilet I am taking him in there" I point to a closet in the corner "because I want privacy and I don't want you perverts watching us" I nudge Jordan.

(Matt walks in)

Matt:

"Oh Chris! When did you get here? I new you would come. By the way what kind of time is this? I'm not even drunk yet!" I sit down next to him and put my arm around his shoulders, he looks down at his lap and blushes. I look around. They all have strange Cheshire cat smirks on there faces.... weird. Jayden hands me a bottle of vodka "you'll need it" he says. I'm so confused but drink it all anyway. Bottle empty now I ask "so what game are we playing you drunk ass bitches?" In which Kyle replies with "thank you I am a bad bitch! And we are playing truth or fricking dare" oh shit I thought.

With out knowing Chris jumped up and pulled me up from my shirt collar to stand with him. Our faces just inches away from each other. Him staring into my eyes, I can't help but to stare back into his galaxy. They gasp. Chris then with a straight face leads me (still holding my collar) to the closet in the corner. All I hear on the way to the closet is giggling and then a loud "SLAYYYY QUEEN!!" from Derek before entering.... Oh shit son.

Hi! I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated in like.... FOREVER! I was really stuck and I didn't know what to write next T-T I cri xoxox