Bracelets Teleport People (Bet They Didnt Teach You That In School

By the time it was 7:30, Kennedy, Jacob, and Maddox had finished their second game of Twister, Trip had read at least 10 chapters of his book (He is like a reading machine!),Winnie had given up on trying to convince Trip to play Twister and started bugging Brinkley, and I watched and laughed at Brinkley and Winnie while messing up my hair, letting it perfect itself, then messing it up again. Just like in the Ryye room, a box made a loud buzzing sound, except this time it was light blue. I once again covered my ears until Maddox turned it off. Everyone but Winnie and Trip tapped their bracelets different numbers of times, then were gone. "Here, let me show you how to use this." He said. I raised my arm, so that the bracelet was closer to him. He had pretty long hair for a boy. It was almost on his shoulders and his brown bangs covered most of his face. He had almond eyes and a Nike shirt. "So Trip, I see you still didn't cut your hair." Winnie teased. "Shut up." Trip said playfully and then said to me,"Okay, so all you have to do is tap it one time and think about where you want to go. "Oh, okay." I said. I pressed the bracelet and thought about where I wanted to go. Soon enough, I was on my bed. Winnie and Trip were facing away from me so I decided to have a little bit of fun. "Boo!" I said behind them. Winnie shrieked and Trip squealed a little. We laughed then I said. "Where is dodgeball going to be?" "Here I'll just take you." Winnie grabbed my hand and we teleported to 'dodgeball'.