~Chapter 9~

The next day came and it was warm outside. Yu woke up from the sunlight shinning brightly in the room. Yu looked up to see Mika still sleeping underneath him. Yu smiled and hugged Mika and kissed his neck. Yu felt so happy and relaxed by Mika. He was so grateful to be his mate and to be his forever. Yu laid back down on Mika's chest and stared at the wall as he thought about everything that has happened. He learned that his father was still alive and now he is bonded to Mika. Yu smiled and sat up to rub his stomach."Whoever thought I'd become pregnant." Yu felt Mika shift a little underneath him."Good morning Mika." Yu greeted. Mika sat up and rubbed his eyes as he yawned."Good morning Yu-Chan. Did you sleep well?" Yu nodded and hugged Mika."I did with you by my side." Mika smiled and nuzzled close to his beloved." I'm glad to hear that." Mika gently placed his hand on Yu's stomach."Yu-Chan? I'm really happy. I can't wait to have a baby with you." Mika admitted as he began to blush.
Yu smiled and nodded as he overlapped his hand with Mika's."Me too."

After awhile the two lovers got out of bed and got cleaned up. Yu and Mika walked out of their room and saw both Guren and Krul sitting at the table. Krul smiled."Good morning you two. I hope you had a pleasant night last night." She teasingly spoke."Enough with the chit chat. We have things to discuss." Guren spoke seriously. Krul huffed."Such a killjoy aren't you Guren." Guren shrugged."I'm more concerned with talking about Mika and Yu's safety from Crowley and Ferid." Mika and Yu sat down at the table to listen."The plan is you two are going to leave this forest and stay in another forest until we've dealt with Ferid and Crowley. Once their dead then you two can come back." Yu stood up and slammed his hands on the table."No! I can't leave you here! There to stro-!.."
"Yu listen to me!" Guren raised his voice."You can't be taking risks. You have to take precautions. You have a baby inside of you to protect..your child's safety comes first. Your safety and Mika's safety is our top priority as your parents. You two worry about staying in hiding." Guren looked at Mika."I'm counting on you to protect my son and my grandchild." Mika looked serious and nodded."I know that. I won't let any harm come to Yu or our baby." Krul handed Mika and Yu a bag for their trip."Take this with you. There's food that's good for Yu to eat for the baby.." Mika took the bag."So we should start heading out?" Mika asked. Both Guren and Krul nodded. Yu was reluctant but he knew he had to go, he knew they had to leave.

Guren and Krul walked out with Mika and Yu and said their farewells."Be safe you two." Guren said. This was hard for Guren but it had to be done. Guren hugged Yu."..be safe alright?" Yu nodded and hugged him back."Yea. You to..don't go dying on me." Guren nodded and ruffled Yu's hair."I won't." Krul and Mika turned into their wolf forms and said their goodbyes in their own way. After that Mika and Yu started their journey to a new forest."Yu-Chan you can ride on my back on the way there..it may be awhile before we get to another forest."
"No it's alright. I'll be fine. Once I get tired then I'll ride on your back."

A few hours have passed as they've walked. Yu gave in and rested on Mika's back as they traveled. Meanwhile Krul and Guren were preparing for Ferid and Crowley. Krul sniffed the air and could sense their presence."..their here." Guren nodded and pulled out his gun and had his dagger as well. They opened the door and confronted the two alphas."Why hello there~" Ferid spoke." Krul was in her wolf form and she showed how unamused she was with him."There's no need for introductions. All that matters is that you die and stay out of our kids lives." Ferid chuckled."Such a devoted and loving mother you are." Crowley sniffed the air."I don't smell the two boys. Where are they? I know you two know where they are." Guren aimed his gun at Crowley."Go to hell." The fight began between the four of them. Both sides had equal amount of wounds. Ferid took Krul by surprise and knocked her out."Krul!" Guren yelled. Crowley took the advantage of Gurens distraction and bit his arm hard. Guren screamed and lost hold of his gun. He used his free hand to stab Crowley with a dagger in the shoulder. Crowley howled in pain and bit Gurens shoulder. Guren lost a lot of blood. Crowley pulled away."I'll let you lay there in pain. Die an agonizing death. I'll go kill your son so you won't be alone." Guren cursed underneath his breath and fainted from the loss of blood. Crowley and Ferid went on a search for Yu and Mika.

Yu and Mika manage to find a secluded spot where no one would be able to disturb them. Mika turned into his human form and laid Yu down to rest. Mika went out to hunt for fresh meat since he hadn't eaten this morning. After catching a rabbit to eat for dinner, he returned back to his mate and rested beside him. Mika rested his head against Yu's stomach and smiled happily. It was getting close to night. Yu stirred awake and yawned."mm...Mika? Are we already here?" Mika nodded and licked Yu's cheek affectionately."Yes. We are in a safe place." Yu turned to his side."..I hope dad and your mom is okay...I just want to live our lives peacefully." Mika rubbed his nose against Yu's."We will. You'll see. You, me and our child and our parents." Mika smiled."I love you, Yu-Chan." Yu smiled and nuzzled his cheek against Mika's."I love you to Mika~" Yu whispered and petted Mika's hair."I'm kinda sleepy.." Mika held Yu close to give him warmth."Sleep. You need rest..it's been a long day."