~Chapter 11~

Mika and Yu had been traveling for a week. They were soon arriving back to the forest where Krul and Guren were. Yu was asleep on Mika's back. Mika was alert for any predators who could be lurking near by."...almost home, Yu-Chan." Mika whispered softly to his sleeping love. Mika continued to walk and sniffed the air."....blood.." Mika furrowed his brows."It smells identical to Yu's blood..that means it's..!" Mika's eyes widened."Yu-Chan!" Mika called out to him. Yu snapped awake and slightly glared at Mika from being disrupted from sleep, until he realized the worried look in Mika's eyes."Mika?? What's wrong?" Yu asked frantically. Mika transformed back into his human form and carried Yu bridal style."I smell your fathers blood..somethings not right. We are almost to the cabin so we need to hurry." Mika spoke as he started to jog towards the direction of the cabin. Mika didn't run to fast because he wanted to be careful with Yu's delicate situation since he was four months pregnant.

Mika could sense the dread from Yu. Mika knew that Yu was panicking and scared of what could've happened to his father. Mika held Yu close to give him comfort as they arrived in front of the cabin. There was nothing abnormal from Mika and Yu's point of view of the front of the house. Mika cautiously walked toward the front door and tried to open it but it was locked."Who's there!" He heard someone yell from inside the cabin, it was his mother."It's me! It's Mikaela and Yuichiro!" The door burst opened.
Krul smiled up at Mika and Yu with tears of joy."Oh thank god you two are alive and safe!" She hugged the both of them. Yu looked down at her."Krul? Where's my father? Please tell me where is he." Yu spoke frantically. Krul was silent for a moment."Well he's." Yu looked at her with worried eyes."He's-" she was cut of by Guren walking in the living room."I'm fine, I'm right here Yu." Guren's arm was covered in bandages. There were older bandages lying on the ground which explained the stench Mika picked up earlier. Yu smiled and ran over to him and hugged him."I'm so glad to see your alive!" Yu was very happy to see his father was alive and well.

Guren sighed and patted Yu's head."...It's good to see you back, brat..I was worried about you." Guren looked at Mika."I'm guessing you encountered Crowely and Ferid?" Guren asked. Mika nodded."Yes, I killed them, permanently. They won't ever bother us again." Mika said. Guren nodded and continued to pat Yu's head. Krul hugged Mika."I'm glad to see you two are safe and sound." Mika smiled a bit and nodded. Yu looked up at Guren and then noticed something on Gurens neck. Yu blushed a bit."Dad...is that what I think it is." Guren blushed and looked away."I think your imagining things, Yu." Yu looked closely."No I'm not imagining things. That's a hickey." Yu looked behind him to see Krul blushing as well. Then it dawned on both Yu and Mika and they both blushed. Krul then spoke up."We were going to tell you two..that we are in love with each other. We hadn't realized it until we were both on the brink of death.." Krul said. Krul walked over to Guren and held his hand gently."I hope you two don't disapprove." Mika and Yu stood beside each other surprised."No I'm not disapproving." Yu said."It's just shocking." Mika finished saying. Guren was blushing and holding Krul's hand."Well get used to it brats. We're gonna be together from now on." Guren said. Mika and Yu didn't complain.

Five more months had passed. It wasn't winter anymore. It was warm outside and a cool breeze was felt. Yu was sitting outside with his baby girl that was born only two weeks ago. Her name was Akane. Yu smiled as he held her close to his chest. Mika trotted back with a dead boar in his hands. Mika had just got back from hunting for food for his child and mate. Mika kneeled down and nuzzled his nose against his daughters cheek. Yu giggled and smiled at the cute scene. Krul walked outside and took the boat inside the cabin to prepare it for dinner. Mika sat down beside Yu."Yu-Chan, come sit on my lap." Yu smiled and sat down on Mika's lap with Akane still in his arms. Mika and Yu admired their daughter as she slept the day away."She's so cute." Mika cooed as he gently brushed his fingertip against her rosy cheek. Yu nodded and kissed Akane's forehead."She is. I love her so much and I love you Mika." Mika licked his cheek and whispered."I love you to my sweet Yu-Chan. From now on we'll live happily together with our precious daughter." Yu nodded and rested against Mika's chest. Both Mika and Yu sat outside enjoying the peace and quiet with there little girl Akane.

From afar four wolves were watching the family spend quality time with each other. They swore they'd get revenge for Crowely and Ferid. When the time was right they'd take their chance.