Personal for @fandom-beliver

Aye this is the very first imagine ( personal ).
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Aaliyah's P.O.V

Its just another boring day at Google, i forgot to mention that i have a class thats coming in few minutes, Apparently theres a intern thing going on. I see the so called interns, casually chatting discussing what the class or the lesson would be. Once the chatting drowned out i started to begin my lesson. "Hello fellow interns and welcome to your first guide session on starting a business" i spoke there where muttering and groaning in the room. "Settle down people this is google not high school" i sarcastically said they started laughing." Anyway, Does anyone know what are the two  main factors of a financial business?" I question. A boy with a beanie and glasses not to mention he was cute, raised his hand so statistically i picked him cause duh." The two main factors of financial business is risk and reward" he said, " You are actually dead correct, it is risk and reward but why is it risk and reward?" I questioned him again " Its because- he got cut off the bell meaning lunch break now that i think about it, it sounds like a lot like high school." Great job today interns you can go, be free" i spoke in a fancy voice the interns laughed before they dispersed into lunch. " Hi " a voice behind me said, i turned around to see who it was, it was the hot guy with that beanie. "Hi, what can i help you with?" I asked, " i never formally introduced myself yet, the names Stuart Twombly" he extended a hand "Aaliyah" i replied " such a pretty bane for a girl like you" he said flirtatiously " well thank you " i said blushing a bit, " are you free on Saturday?" He asked," Yeah, why you ask?" I replied, " i wanted to see if wanted to go grab some dinner" he said nervously " uh sure, wanna exchange numbers?" I asked " sure " he replied. We exchanged numbers " Ill see you at eight?" I reassured him " Yep" He laughed in return. I kissed his cheek leaving him there with his jaw dropped now this is going to be event full...
:////////////////////////////////////////////////////:

Sorry of this sucked Aaliyah @fandom-belivers