Stuart - You Asshole

*Strong language ahead*

Third P.O.V

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT STUART?", Y/N screamed.

You and Stuart have planned for a date until he ditched you for whatever bullshit excuses he tries to cover up with. 

"I'm sorry, i-i-i was busy doing work" Stuart Stutters

"Bullshit, Stuart, don't give me shitty excuses i know you went clubbing with all your crew so don't plan a fucking date when you could've told me beforehand to cancel the date and plan it on another day.",  You stated.

Stuart was acting weird lately, he wasn't the same quirky and sassy person like he was before. It's like he's hiding something from you.

"WELL IF YOU START LISTENING TO ME FROM TIME TO TIME YOU'LL ACTUALLY SEE THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ALONE TIME TOGETHER BUT YOU KEEP DOING SOMETHING ELSE!",  He yelled unexpectedly, "SO STOP BLAMING SHIT ON ME WHEN YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF, GUESS WHAT YOU'RE DOING, FUCKING NOTHING YOU BITCH!" 

You stumbled back, he never raised his voice like that. You have never seen Stuart this angry before, your hands trembled.

"Y-y-you Asshole!" You cried out.

You ran up stairs into your shared bedroom and locked the door, tears streaming down your face. Your back slid down the door as you curled up into a ball on the floor, you sat there for a few minutes thinking about of all the good, the bad and the ugly memories you shared with Stuart. You remember the one time you guys went to get ice-cream and he put the ice-cream cone on his forehead like a unicorn.

*flash back*

"I dare you to put your ice-cream on the top of your head!", You laughed jokingly.

"Ok then, I'll do it but on one condition.", He smirked.

"What is that condition exactly?" You questioned.

"I get a kiss right here.", he said as he pointed to his lips.

"Alright then, deal.", You reply smirking.

Stuart smashed the ice-cream filled cone on his forehead. You wasn't expecting that he was actually gonna do it.

"Oh dear god, i thought you weren't going to actually do it.", You laughed hysterically.

"Of course i'm down to do anything," he laughs, "now where's my kiss?"

He pulled you closer as he put his forehead against yours.

"I love you, you know that." Stuart whispers.

"I know.", you giggled,"I love you too"

Your lips were just centimetres apart, he pressed his soft lips against yours. You felt a tingle in your lips once you pulled away.

*end of flashback*

You heard knocks outside your bedroom door.

"Y/N please let me in.", He stutters, "i messed up, i'm so so sorry i-i-i didn't know i hurt you i-i-i never been in this situation before so i panicked i'm sorry hun."

You heard him take a deep breath, as you felt foot steps walking away.

"Wait", You said, "Come in the door was never locked."

It was true, your bedroom door was broken and you didn't wanna bring it up to Stuart since he's been stressed out working at Google Headquarters. The door knob twisted to reveal the one person that has been there for you through all the ugly and the good times, Stuart. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, tear marks stained his rosy cheeks.

"Come here.", He says opening up his arms.

You walked up to him and you wrapped your arms around him as you placed your head on his shoulders. He snaked his arms around your waist as he rocked back and forth.

"I'm sorry babe, i didn't mean to go harsh.",  He whispered.

"Its ok, I'm sorry for accusing you for clubbing i forgot you were stressed out at work.", You whispered back. 

"Lets just go to bed.", He smiled

"Ok, were watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s.", You laugh.

He laughed, "How old are you, forty-eight?"

You jokingly punched him in the shoulder. You walked over to your bed when suddenly Stuart grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him. Lips just centimetres away, foreheads touching how could this moment get any better.

"I love you Y/N", he whispered.

"I love you too Stuart", You replied.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer to your lips, he leaned down and kissed you. Every cliché movie to ever exist could explain your kiss, sparks where flying like a bunch of exploding fire works. You eventually pulled away due to lack of air. You tugged Stuart towards the bed as you were lying down.

"Now, what season are we starting on?" You giggled.

He laughs, Stuart laid down as you cuddled up against his side. You spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s on re-runs. Stuart saw that your eyes were slowly shutting, he reached for the remote to turn the t.v off as he put the duvet over the two of you.

"I love you Y/N", he says as he kissed your forehead drifting to sleep.