Chapter 1

I'm YN, I'm not the most popular person in my school. My best friends are Tiffaney, Imani, A.k.A Nini, Monique, and Angela. We get bullied by Ray Ray, Roc Royal, Diggy, Prodigy, and Princeton. They're this stupid crew, that bullies everyone not as popular as they are.

I'm at my locker getting books for my English class. Then my locker closes.

Me: Are you stupid? My fingers could've been in there.

Ray: I would've did them a favor.

Me: The fuck do you want?

Ray: Simple, for you to kill yourself

Me: Sorry, Not happening

Ray: Bitch, shut the fuck up!*getting in my face*You think you tough? You were crying yesterday. Now is that tough.

Me: *Looks down.*

Ray: Exactly *Pushes me into the lockers hard*

Me: OWW! The fuck is your problem, nigga!

Roc: Aww,the creature speaks

Me: Shut the fuck up Roc!

I feel a hard pain on my face. Ray Ray just slapped me. I start forming tears, but they didn't fall. He kicks me in the stomach, and the boys, and him starts walking away, laughing. What's his problem?

I finally make it to English class. I'm glad I'm not late! Then, I see that the only chair available, is one surrounded by Ray, and his dumbasses. Nini, Angela, Monique, and Tiffaney were all in the back. They gave me an apologetic smile. 

Teacher: Class,we are doing a project. You need partners and I'll be choosing.

Angela with Roc...

Ben with Jessica...

Imani with Princeton...

Monique with Prodigy...

Tiffaney with Diggy...

Yn with Ray...

You guys should start now, and continued the research tonight. And no you guys can't switch partners!Deal with it.

Ray: Look Ugly, can you do the project, and put my name on it?...Yea really?ok Thanks.

Me: Too bad I ain't doing that.

Ray: Stupid Hoe.

Me: We should write about Homer's Odyssey.

Ray: Who's that?

Me: Dumbass.

The bell rings

Me: You'll find out.

Ray's Pov

I hate YN, I can't believe we have to be partners! So stupid, but I can't get a F, I can't fail. I don't want to die with my mom. I gotta do this shit.

________________________________________­_______________

So how do you like it,so far?

Zombies or Werewolves(Werewolves)

Beautiful Creatures or Warm Bodies(Beautiful Creatures)

Soda or Juice(Both)

Comment,Follow,Vote