Chapter 12

Yn's Pov

  It was the Nurse!

Nurse: OH HELL NAH!...ON THE BED TOO!You*pointing at Ray*Did you put your dick in lil miss fuck me pants?*points at me*

Ray: No...

Nurse: Good,no work for me for the rest of the day. I'm out!*walks away*

It was complete silence for a few seconds.

Me: Hold up, did she call me a slut or something?*confuse*

Ray: Don't worry about it.*getting up*

Me: Where are you going?

Ray: Home.I just needed some p*ssy. You were the closest bitch around...*Walks away*

  I'm so stupid! I thought he actually thought he liked me real quick. Like for a second,I thought he didn't care about him being popular,and me being not...

  Then Ray comes back.

  Yay! He's gonna tell me he likes me! I had a big ass smile on my face until he said.

Ray: Yo, y/n hand in the project for me.

  Then he leaves again

Ray's Pov

 No, what I said to Y/n was not true. I'm starting to get feelings for her. I don't wanna tell her I mean, I'm the guy that makes her cry and hurt her. Now, I know she wouldn't care what I thought. I used to hate Y/n L/n,.but now I like her.

~

At home, I went straight to the living room. Mom was watching her favorite show Deadly Women.

Mom:*Looks at me like I'm crazy*Boy, you suppost to be at school

Me: I can't...

Mom: what's the problem?

Me: This girl...

Mom: She's giving you a problem? I might not know Kung-Fu but I know cut a fool*Stands up*

Me: *Laughs*Ma, sit down.

  She sat down

Me: There's this girl I used to hate. The reason I got suspended but every night I think about her. I mean I know it's weird but I just want  to be around her. Y/n is the one I wanna be with. Like ever since 2nd grade I had these feelings and they become stronger by every minute.The reason I reject her and caused physical,and emotional pain to her was because I was afraid. I was afraid, that if she knew I love her, she would just laugh in my face...

Mom: Baby...Go for her. If you tell her what you told me you should go for her.

Me: But she'll reject me(GCO)

Mom: Baby life is to short for 'what if' and etc. If you truely love someone you go for them. You don't sit down and wait for the opportunity. You go catch that opportunity. If I was still saying 'what if your father liked me,'you wouldn't be here. Ray, for 17 years, you haven't even said you loved someone. I can tell you love.Y/n, now you better get her

Me: Thanks Ma*Hugs her*I love you.

Mom:*Hugs back*I love you too. Bye

Me: Bye

  I went to school.Just as I got to school it was the end of 4th period.  I have 5 minutes until English. I saw my boys and Y/n's friend a y/n's locker. I walked over to Y/n.

 She looked like she was crying and that pained my heart. I did what my mother told me to do.

Me: Y/n, I love you. You're on my mind 24/7 I only hurt you because I was scared, I was scared that you'd reject me just like most of the people in the world had reject me.cI don't want to lose you Y/n L/n. You mean the world to me. I'm sorry for everything Y/n. I've never told anyone this rather than my only family...I love you. Please, please will you be mine?

Y/n:*Smiles*Okay. I will.*About to kiss me*

  Then the Principle called me to his office.

~

Principle: I'm sorry...

On the same day, I thought my life became great, It worsened. The same person that told me to go for Y/n, is gone!

She's dead.

My mom is dead.

________________________________________________________________

Damn I cried, typing this!