My thoughts of Prod leaving Mindless Behavior

Ok so this is not a chapter.

_____________________________

Ok,like many of #team Mindless,I'm sad as hell.But I be reading shit,and it's disrespectful.Ok so there are rumors about why he left.One,I've been reading about was that his mother forced him out of Mb.

   The only thing is yall be cursing Wanda out.I mean that's his mother.And its funny how its the one,that be like  "OH,I'M MB'S BIGGEST FAN" or "I'M MB'S TRUEST FAN" be the one cursing her out.Ok,she might've told Prod to leave,but you don't talk shit about someone's mama.

  I heard people say "Oh,Mb doesn't care,and never cared about us.That's why Prod's leaving,and he doesn't care."Meanwhile,They love us.They do a lot for us.They even saved some peoples' lives.So how do you sound!

   I mean I love MB so much.When XxPrincetonLoverxX told me this,I was heart broken.But some of yall,is dragging it.STOP!

Dnt talk bad bout Mb,now,wen u was in the movie theatre watchin the movie,buying every album.Hell,some of yall was in the movie.C'mon now.

   Pissing me off....

~

I mean they been there,wen #TM gave one of them a black eye.

And some of yall will be like,Well Angela,u arent a big ass fan.Meanwhile,the ones tht say tht are the  ignorant ones,talking shit bout them year round.And now u hear wats going on,u sad.Bitch plz.