Chapter 13

Guess what  guys.I've Gone BLONDE!My hair is blonde now,lol.

SORRY 4 THE LONG WAITING.I RAN OUT OF IDEAS,AND IM WORKING ON 2 NEW STORIES,'WHO'S DONE IT',AND 'THE HUMAN AND THE INCUBUS.'

  There's a 95% that you will cry.

_______________________________________________

  (Day of the funeral)

Y/n's Pov

  I'm at Ray's mom's funeral. That was sad, the day we start dating,she dies. My mom was really good friends with her. I can't even think of what Ray's going through. His mom was his only family. The only people in Ray's life was his uncle that died and his mom. His dad left him before he was born.

  As they were putting her coffin in the dirt, all he could do is cry.  He's the type that never cries but, I can't blame him.

  After the funeral, my family went home but the guys and I went to Ray's house. As soon as he opened the door, I hugged him.

Me: Ray, I'm sorry. I know its hard on you. I know what youre going through.(GCO)

Ray: Get off of me! You don't know what I'm going through! My mom just died, but I still see yours! My dad left my mom,becauseuof me! My uncle died, protecting me*cries*...You don't know how it is to be me.

Princeton: Look I'm sorry for your lost. I know how she was all you had left. I loved her, all of us did. She was like our second mom.

Me: Ray, we're here for you.We love you.

  Ray Ray went upstairs and we stayed downstairs.

Me: His uncle died protecting him?

Roc: It was years ago. He doesn't like talking about it.

Prodigy: His uncle was a gangster, one of the best here.nSome guy wanted revenge and Ray and his mom was the only thing he cared more about than getting money. Ray was outside and those guys drove by and shot the house. It was a drive by, Ray got shot in the shoulder 'cause his uncle saw the car and was ready and he sheilded Ray and he was shot 13 times. His uncle died right there and then. Ray got shot twice, shoulder and upper arm.

  By the time he stop talking, I was crying. I went upstairs, to his mom's room.I know he needs to be alone,but he's 17,and his only family died. He needs support.

When I got their all I saw was Ray on the ground and an empty bottle of pills next to him. He's trying to commit suicide.

Me: ROC, PRINC, PROD, DIGGY! COME!CALL 911!

They ran up here, I was crying hard.

Princeton:bOh shit.*cries a little*

Diggy: *Grabs the phone* Hello...Please hurry! 1343 Rose road.(Made up don't try finding it lol)He's commiting suicide.*Cries*

___________________________________________________

  That was sad,I'm crying.I'm emotional...