Chapter 10 part 3

1 week later

  Roc's Pov

 Our suspension is over. The guys and I are near our locker. Prince and I don't talk, he's sorry but I don't care. Ray's been acting mad weird for some reason. But he won't tell us. But he's more angry now than before.

I miss Angela it's been 7 days since I talked to her. But then these girls walk up next to us. I didn't care about that all I wanted to see was Angela.

Angela: Roc you're in my way.

Me: Angela?

Angela: No shit Sherlock...You're in my way.

 I moved, more like got pushed to the side and watched as she walked away with her friends. I ran up to her.

Me: Baby can we walk?

Angela: First off, I ain't your baby. And no, we can't...why are you talking to me in public anyways I thought you was embarrassed of me.

Me: Ok I was. But now I'm not.

Angela: Because I look like this?

Me: No, I love you. These 7 days were hell, fuck popularity. I need you. Angela, I'm literally dying inside, without you I can't live. I was selfish like that and I did care but when you broke up with me I fell apart. Please I'm asking you to be mine again.

Angela: *Hiding she wants him back* No.

Ray: So you was dating that fat ass. He looked up and down at Angela.

  I turn around mad as hell. It was Ray.

Me: What you call Angela?

Ray: The fat ass that don't do nothing all day than eat. You know Popular and not don't mix.

Me: Motherfucker you know what fuck this...*pretending to walk away*

  But instead I punch him in the stomach and he falls down. A big crowd formes a circle around us. I go down and repeatedly punch him in his face. My knuckles were getting bloody and also was his face. Then I stopped when he got knocked out.

Me: Talk about her again...I dare you

  Angela's Pov

Did he just fight his best friend for me? I ran up to him and hugged him. I love Roc and he just showed me and prove he loves me. He kisses me with passion, it was short though.

Me: I thought popular and not, don't mix.

Roc: It doesn't matter. Look, what I said was real and I don't give a fuck about what people think.

  He held his arms around me and I ain't gonna lie. It turned me on I mean, have you seen this boy's muscle? We were walking to class with the girls but Y/n was no where to be found. She's probably doing something for the nurse.

Me: By the way, I like the new outfits.

Imani: I know I look like a queen.

Me:Thanks babe.

Monique: I know I look good, see my new shoes?*lift up her foot*This is to die for my nigga.

Tiffaney: Thanks Roc

Then Roc whispers into my ear.

"Can't wait to take it off tonight." I giggled,and pecked him on his lips. I nibbled on his ear and whispered."Not happening."

_________________________________________________________

Roc,you freaky boy!

Lol,so did you like it

do you think this whole chapter 10 was cool.

OMG,WHERE'S YN!!!Lol,jk,your safe.It will be a surprise where you are.