Chapter 4: Alois...

Chapter 4: Alois...

*Claude's P.O.V*

I awoke to the bed all to myself. However, I could hear nothing but giggles and more giggles from outside my room. Giggles that belonged to Alois, and some giggles that belonged to...

"Exactly as I thought," I said as I entered the kitchen. "What are you doing in here, Hiito?"

Hiito blinked as he looked at me. "Alois let me in. He told me that he asked you..."

"Alois..." I said as I looked at the fibber.

"I did ask!" exclaimed Alois. "You said, "Sure whatever." before falling back asleep!"

"Wow," said Hiito as he chuckled. "Well, I'm sorry for barging in. I'll be sure to actually check with you before staying next time."

I sighed as I said, "Just... Let me make some breakfast."

"I already made some for Alois," said Hiito. "There are actually some left overs from that."

I nodded as I went to eat the pancakes and eggs that were placed in the kitchen. They... tasted really good.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@^@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*Hiito's P.O.V*

I smiled as I played some more with Alois. He was an adorable little boy, and I feel like I can't say that enough. Claude was a... decent looking adult. Actually, I'm surprised that Claude adopted Alois. He doesn't even look like the type to care about such things. I guess... Alois caught him when he wasn't feeling like being a complete jerk. Hehe.

"This is really good," said Claude as he ate the pancakes.

"Thank you," I said as my face was monotone. "Maybe it's because I made it with love..."

Claude rose an eyebrow. "I highly doubt-"

I cut him off with, "For Alois."

Claude had a tick mark on his head, which made me chuckle. He was really fun to tease.

"Don't mess with Clauddy too much, Oka-san," said Alois. "He'll get really upset."

"You're hiding your laughter pretty well, Alois," said Claude as he glared at Alois.

Alois then bursted into a laughing fit after that. Guess he couldn't hold it in anymore.

I then found myself laughing with him. Hey, look, I couldn't hold it in anymore either.

Claude sighed as he continued to eat his breakfast.

I couldn't help but smile at Claude. I watched as he blushed slightly and looked away. This was a surprise.

I tilted my head to the side. I honestly didn't know how to handle the guy. I mean, one minute he was kicking my cat out of his way and the next he was adopting a child that had clearly snuck into his house. I know the sneaking part because I watched it happen. I found it hilarious to be honest.

But, I still don't get Claude Faustus. Maybe he was... bipolar?

"Are you bipolar?" I suddenly asked without realizing I had. I blinked when I did make the realization though. I scooted around uncomfortably in my chair as everything had gone silent.

"No," said Claude as he rose a curious eyebrow. "I am in complete control of myself."

"I see..." I said as I nodded my head.

"What's bipolar? Is it a polar bear with two different colors! That would be cool! But, I don't think Claude is a polar bear. He's more of a spider," said Alois as he grinned.