Introduction.

"Dude, he doesn't know what personal space is and- and it freaks me out."

Sam let out a contorted laugh.

"Freaks you out?" He looked at his brother who had wide, pleading eyes. "If you haven't noticed, Castiel's been popping around for about.. Hmph.. A month or so."

"Sam, he watches me while I sleep."

"That's..kinky."

Dean scowled at his meddling brother, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, well," Dean shrugged nonchalantly. "I'll get rid of him."

"Sure, you will. You're just scared he might kiss you."

Sam pointed a finger at him.

"Don't tell me you like him, Dean." He said.

Dean was blushing hard. Well, he did like having the angel around. Sort of. Besides, Castiel was a very good-looking angel or at least, his vessel was. But, whatever. Dean thought he was cute nevertheless.

"I guess Cas is okay," He admitted.

Sam exclaimed and clapped like a seal. "You do! You do like him!" He bounced in his seat which made Dean roll his eyes.

"No, Sammy. I don't, okay? Jeez. And will you stop bouncing like that?"

Dean threw a crumpled coupon at him.

"If you don't admit that you like him, I'll say yes to Lucifer then the world will end, and you won't get the chance to ask Castiel out! Hah!" Sam grinned mischievously.

"Wow, okay. You're an idiot, Sam."