Chapter Two

A/N: Hooray, chapter two! I hope you like this one. Leave a comment on what you think!

Warning/s: jealous!cas and jealous!dean just sayin'.

;

Part I.

"A date?" Cas sat down beside Sam, his face full of concern.

"A date." Sam repeated, as he grinned mischievously.

"What do you do on a date?"

"You kiss and eat. Hold hands and stuff. Oh-" Sam rubbed both of his hands evilly. "And you have to look really nice and wear perfume."

"Sam, I- I don't understand. This seems highly impossible. I do not know how to woo Dean's heart."

Sam snorted. He closed his laptop and faced Cas who looked like he was about to burst out crying.

"I..I have to confess," Cas looked away, his cheeks flushed. "What is this..this feeling inside of my chest that I get when Dean is around? My vessel's heart rate speeds up above normal and- and my palms get sweaty, Sam. I-"

"You like him?"

Oh, boy. Sam was grinning excitedly in his seat. This was new information to handle. New plans to make and bets to be handled with Bobby.

"No, Sam. I think it's far more worse than that."

"Huh?"

"I- I think I love Dean."

Sam's mouth fell wide open. Cas unsteadily stood up, his face suddenly going blanch. He looked at his palms, which were sweatier than ever. "Should I leave?" he suggested to the younger Winchester.

"What? No! No, no, no- You really have to go with us to the bar!" Sam laced his hands together and leaned back on the wooden armchair.

Knew it, he said to himself, smirking at the angel who was staring off into space. Cas' blue eyes turned to a lighter shade; almost grey.

They looked very worried.

"How often do humans go on 'dates'?" Cas asked quietly.

Sam hummed softly and drummed his fingers on the table.

"As long as they feel like it. Hm, it can go on for years."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

"So, you're saying that I should wear perfume? What appeals Dean?"

"Mhm. Leave it to me, Cas. I'll make sure Dean'll notice you. And besides, its not like you need to try. He's a sucker for you. Everyone knows that."

"But," Cas protested.

"Ah, right. I forgot to tell you," Sam grinned. "Play hard to get."

"And what is that?" the angel asked curiously.

"Leave Dean wanting more. You like keeping eye contact, right? Well, lose it. Look at him, then look away. When he tries to pull you in to something, leave." Sam said.

"Sam, that's cruel."

"Which makes it awesome,"

-

Two days later, when Cas finally agreed to come along with the Winchesters to the bar, he was much, much more than enthusiastic. He kept bouncing on his heels as he looked around excitedly.

"I have never been to a bar before. Not a proper one, at least. But now, here I am. Oh dear. My brothers never let me come with them. This is very exciting." he said, looking at Dean.