Whoo!

Yay, so I just turned 14 a couple days ago (I forgot to post this on that day and then if rigor about it) . But that doesn't really matter, what really matters is what my friend drew me for my b day! She is an amazing artist and she loves fairy tail like I do. I just wanted to show u guys her amazing artwork and how I really loved it and appreciated it. I wanted to apologize to those who followed me and commented and liked my books begging me to make them stuff, to follow them and to update. I have been gone for a while and now I'm back but I'm going to be pretty low key. I'll try to update if I have the chance too, but I don't think I'm into taking any requests on anything yet. Right now I just love to see how u all are growing and how amazing each and every one of my followers are pursuing their dreams of being great writers or artists or both! I'm not really focused on being famous but I do love it when people follow me :) I'll be on once in a while to maybe comment, update a little and maybe post some art! Anyways I love u all and I'm sorry for not coming back In a while.
I'm going to possibly try to update on the Percy Jackson x WoF crossover since I've been getting a lot of comments on that ;)
-Terra