Pissed Off

Justin POV:

I suddenly woke up and stretched out my arm looking for Naomi and to find her not there, I quickly shot up. Then remembering she went go sleep in the guest room because she needed space. I climbed out of bed and went to check on her. She was sleeping peacefully, she looks so cute and relaxed while she's asleep. I quickly took a photo of her for a memory on my phone. 

God, what is the time, the sun was  just rising, I checked my watch and it was only 6am, wow a bit early. Well I can't go to sleep now might as well go for a run, for a couple of hours, so I got changed in to a shirt and joggers and put some trainers on then left for my morning run.

Naomi POV:

I woke up and climbed out of bed, walking towards mine and Justins bedroom to find out he wasn't there. He's probably downstairs having breakfast after all it is only 12am, why am I up so early? I quickly showered and got changed in to a black skater skirt and a plain white crop top and black vans, done my make up natural like I normally do and made my way downstairs, Justin wasn't in the kitchen either, where could he be? he wouldn't of left me because of the arugment we had, would he? 

I still need to convince him to let me go and Austin if not i'd have to sneak out or something and with that heard the door open and shut and there was a shirtless justin in joggers and his shirt tucked in to his joggers, sweating as if he had just came back from a run.

"Hey, baby, you're looking sexy, dressing up for me?" he said with a wink

"Hi" i said "and no, i'm going out to meet Austin" I mumbled 

daamn, he looks so hot, I mean I should re replused by the fact he's sweating but it's actually turning me.

"You're what?!" he said forcely

Feeling brave I replied with "You heard Bieber"

Justin suddenly picked me up and sat me on the counter so he was between my legs and his hands we're gripping my ass.

"Actually I didn't, repeat" he said with a smirk

"I'm meeting Austin, whether you like it not!"

"For fuck sake Naomi, no you're not, he hurt you! don't you understand that!? how stupid are you? do you want to get hurt again or something!?" he hissed

excuse me, who does he think he is trying to control me like that? I moved my head right next to ear and said "You don't get to control me" and pushed him away from me and walked out of the kitchen and out of the door.

Justin ran after me and grabbed me and slammed me on to his body and kissed me like hes never kissed me, I kissed him back. When we pulled back we were both gasping for air.

"You're mine Naomi" he whispered in his raspy voice

"Justin, i'm going to meet him, see you later.." I said barely a whisper

Turning around and walking down the drive I realized why Justin had kissed me, there were about 2 paps taking pictures, so that's going to be the front page of every magazine. Dick head now i'm going to get even more hate, we're just friends for fuck sake but no one is going to believe that after they see the photos.

I arrive at the cafe where I planned on meeting Austin. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He was being really sweet in fact. He asked quite a few questions about Justin though which I found wierd but he apologized for what had happened and it was because he was drunk that he reacted like that. We spent about an hour or so together and as we were leaving the cafe there were a few paps, after all Austin Mohane is a celebrity as well. I called a taxi and when it arrived I gave Austin a quick hug and peck on the cheek. 

I arrived at home to find a pissed off Justin.

"What the fuck Naomi!?" he yelled

"Whaat?" I said in confusion I had just gotten in, what could I have already done wrong

"What the fuck is this?!" he hissed and shoving his phone in my face, it was pictures of me and Austin hugging and me giving him a peck on a cheek, captioned " Justins girl leaving him for Austin?"

What the hell, this just makes me some kind of bitch, god why is life complicated with Justin Bieber!?

"Oh dear, you're seriously pissed off at me for some photos?!" I asked

"Yes!" he yelled

"Justin, we're not together! and they're just making up stories! do you only think about yourself, i'm going to be known for a bitch or something, going from you to Austin! me and Austin just made up that's it! I yelled back at him 

I was so angry at him, making everything in to some kind of big deal. Always Bieber first, never anyone else, i've had enough!

Justin phone then rang and he look curious and answered it "Selena?" he asked 

You've got to be kidding me! So much for it's over, prick. So he's allowed to talk and that with Selena but i'm not even allowed to be civil with Austin. I started to walk away from Justin when he pulled me back and snaked his arm around my waist tightly, he was still talking to Selena. 

"Selena, it's over you know it is" He said to her then hung up

Justin quickly picked me up and threw me over his shouler

"Justinn!" I screeched "Put me dooown!" I said while laughing

"Not a chance babe" he replied and slapped my ass

He walked in to the bedroom and laid me on the bed and just stared in to my eyes.I felt some kind of wierd warming feeling in my heart. I think i'm falling for Justin Bieber.

Justin POV:

"You're the most fustrating girl ever" he said with a chuckle

"Right back at you hottie" I said with a wink

I quickly pushed him off me and I straddled him, so my legs we beside him, I bent my lips down to wards his and gently kissed him, I put tongue into my mouth.

He quickly flipped me over so he was hovering over me and he took off my top and slid his hand underneath my skirt and removed my panties. He slid down my body and kissed me down there

"Jusssstin, pleaseee, omg!" I whined 

He didn't stop, he just carried "Justin please just fuck me, please" I moaned and with that he slammed in to me. I hadn't even noticed he got undress. He starting slamming in to me over and over,

"Fuuuccck, Naomi, you're so tight! I love it!" he yelled

"JUUSSSTIIN!" I screamed then I came and he followed

"Babe, you never fail to impress" he said with a chuckle

I just giggled, Justin climbed off the bed and put on a pair of boxers and he put one of his tops over me and climbed back into bed. I quickly fell asleep with my head on his chest.

Justin POV:

Naomi was peacefully sleeping on my chest, when he phone started ringing. It was that fucker Austin. I decided to pick it up.

"Leave her the fuck alone!" I hissed

"No,i've got news for you, i'm going to get close to your bitch and fuck her, hard." he laughed

" Stay the fuck away from her!" I said angrily and then he hung up

I need to keep Naomi away from Austin, she won't believe me if I just told her what just happened, I need to keep my baby safe, no one can get her, she's mine. 

I'm falling for her, falling for her badly.

*************

2 VOTES & 2 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE! :)