Danger

I was sitting at my bathroom floor waiting for the result of my pregnancy test. What if it said I was pregnant what would I do, what would Justin say? What if he leaves me?

I looked down and let out a big sigh of relief when it said I wasn't pregant. Oh thank god, I must just be throwing up from all the stress. My phone started to ring, it was Justin. I haven't picked up in the past hour so why does he keep ringing, if I didn't answer the last time, I'm not going to answer now.

My mum was out but I suddenly heard the door shut so I thought she would be home.

"Mum?" I yelled down the stairs but there was no reply, I turned around and headed to my door, when I felt someon wrap there arm around my waist and put there hand over my mouth.

"Hello, Naomi" Cody hissed, I tried to scream but no one could hear me because Codys hand was over my mouth. 

"Shut up, bitch" He yelled into my ear, he grabbed my hair and started dragging me towards the bed. I started crying because the pain was unbelieveable

"GEt off me!" I cried

Cody ignored me and chucked me onto the bed. I quikcly jumped off the bed but he had hold of my hair again and pulled me back and threw me agaisnt the wall. I screamed out loud as my head hit the wall. I slid down, "Please, cody just leave me alone" I sobbed

"No" he growled. I yanked my up and threw me onto the bed and pinned my down, I tried to scream but he just punched me in the ribs making me shut up. He ripped off my trousers and my panties.

Oh no, what's he doing?! He pulled down his trousers and he had a massive erection

"No! GET OFF!!!" I cried loudly, he thrusted into me causing me to scream loudly, the pain was so bad. It was burning, I tried screaming but he just thrusted harder. He came and climbed off me, he went over to the bathroom and. I quickly put on a pair of joggers and ran out of my house. I ran straight to Justins house. I didn't care that we weren't speaking, I needed him, I ran towards his house wincing from the pain coming from inside, my legs and my ribs. I turned up on his door step, tears still running down my face,

HE opened door and there he stood just in joggers and no shirt.

"Naomi?! what happened" I heard him yell, everything started to go fuzzy and then everything went black.

Justin POV:

"Naomi!" I yelled as she fell and I quickly grabbed her and carrying her over to the sofa and laying her down onto her side. What the fuck happened?! 

After 5 minutes she woke up, Oh thank god! 

"Naomi, baby what happened?" I asked

She just started crying again, I pulled her towards me and gave her a hug, I felt her wince and tense up.

Naomi POV:

Justin pulled me into a hug and I winced as he squeezed my ribs.

"Baby, tell me" I mumbled into my ears. I started to cry even harder. "Cody, h-he raped me.." I cried

I felt Justin tense up. "He WHAT?!" Justin yelled

"h-he raped me.." I mumbled.. "Justin, i'm so sorry, i left earlier, I should of stayed" I sobbed

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" He growled

"Don't leave me, please" I sobbed, he stroked my hair and picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

"Justin, I need a shower.." I felt dirty, I needed to get Cody off me..

"Okay, baby.." he kissed me on the check.

He carried me into the bathroom and started to undress me and I saw anger in his eyes when he saw the brusied on my legs, ribs and on the inside of my thighs. He took off his joggers and we both climbed into the shower and stood under the water. I wrapped my arms around Justin and he wrapped his around mine. I felt safe. I started to cry into his chest.

"Baby, everythings going to be okay, I promise" he said then kissing the top of my head. He got the shower gel and started rubbing it into my back then my legs, arms, everywhere. 

We both got out of the shower, I borrowed one of Justin top and we climbed into bed.

"Naomi, I'm so sorry for not telling you about the video, I should of stopped you of going home" He mumbled, Oh no, he thinks this is his fault.

"Honey, it's not your fault.." I said looking into his eyes. 

It looked as if he was about to cry, I gently put my lips onto his and started to kiss him, god, i've missed him so much. I put my tongue into his mouth and put my hand down into his boxers.

Justin suddenly pulled away and took my hand out of his boxers. 

"Babe, not tonight, I don't want to hurt you" he said while gently putting his lips on mine, 

I felt hurt that he rejected me but it was for good reason I just nodded and I hugged him tightly.

"Baby, can I look at your bruises" 

I nodded. Justin puled up my top and tensed up when he saw bruises around my ribs. He planted a soft kiss and carried his way down to to my legs, kissed the brusies on my legs then on the inside of my thighs, I let out a little moan and Justin gave me a weak smile and laid back next to me. 

"Baby, everything's going to be okay" He whispered into my ear and wrapped his arms around my gently

"Go to sleep, babe"

I kissed his cheek and close my eyes and doze off.

Justin POV:

Cody is going to fucking pay, that asshole raped Naomi. God, i'm so fucking angry! How dare he mark and hurt Naomi like that. I'm going to kill him, I swear!!!