Eleven

~Lucas~

It's been a week since my talk with Reggie and I've been avoiding Kayla like the plague. For some reason, she has been avoiding me too, though. I wonder why? Did Reggie tell her? No. He wouldn't do that to me. Would he? Now I'm just being paranoid. But then why has she been avoiding me?

~Kayla~

Ever since the diner incident, I've been avoiding Lucas. Why? Because I'm scared. I am afraid that I actually like him as more than a friend and I am terrified that he might feel the same. I do not want to go through that. I don't want to be like my parents. They were friends before they dated and they eventually married. Now look where they are!

I'm probably just imagining things. Why would he like me like that? I'm just being a stupid hormonal girl. If that's true, then why was he looking at me like that in the diner? I am definitely going to lose my mind over this.

~Reggie~

I don't think I've ever seen two people avoid each other like their lives depended on it. It makes me uncomfortable. If one of them is in a room and the other walks in, they instantly turn around and walk out. This is all my fault isn't it? Lucas was fine with being really close to her until our talk. And since the diner, Kayla has been the same. Did something happen at the diner?